✮5. Trouble ✮

"ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴀʏ ᴀs ғᴜᴄᴋ

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧
ʏ/ɴ ✮

How did we even get dragged to flower fruit mountain...

We were in sandy's boat going to flower fruit mountain, Mk is is obviously already there, Mei was Helping you Play new games.

Reason was talking with sandy about new improvements on his boat, you  honestly thought he'd help you with your aching headaches you have lately and since your body muscles are Really really Tensed and haven't gotten a lot of stretching lately.

The soft wind touched your skin, ah the wind, you hope it doesn't knock you off the boat too harshly.

You saw Lucia going to the end Of sandy's boat, Maybe to train herself too much again.

You sighed and went after her, Ashley noticed it And Helped the both of you to not let anyone see.

Lucia was there flexing her muscles as she unsheathed her sword as she swung it around.

You yawned, you can't even Do magic, yes your father is doctor Strange but you can't even do those thingy's!

You groaned, Lucia tried teaching you magic but it was no use at all. She tried everything but nothing came out, you sighed and Ruffled your hair in anger.

Lucia noticed and stopped going to my direction and sitting beside you as she patted your back In comfort.

"n/n, You'll get there"

You smiled at her and went to the railing looking at the ocean, you listened to the waves calmly as the wind was touching your skin and Blowing your hair, which failed as it got into your mouth.

Lucia Laughed a bit as you punched her shoulder in a light manner and she dodged.

"It's not funny!"

You grumbled and crossed your arms, she said 'sorry', you just Went to the railings, we should be close to flower fruit mountain, Mk said That he knew a path that would lead us safely.

Mei went over and grabbed your Hand, you could've sworn you saw her ears had a pink by the end of it, you just shrugged it off and let her dragged you.

We went to the front deck, The flaming mountains, wow, It looked so realistic, We jumped off and waited for Mk at the beach.

Ashley was checking around for Mk and Watching out.

"Hey Lucia, n/n, how long do we have to wait?"

Oh yeah, It's been a few minutes or so, mk should've arrived here, you shrugged and waited patiently for mk.

"Oii, red boyy, When Is mk gonna arrive?"

You were right in front of his face, he pushed me away And I almost fell on my butt if it wasn't for Ashley.

"Peasant, I do not know, stop asking irrating questions!"

You grabbed a rock and threw it at him, he mumbled a 'ow', you snickered and Found a familiar Bird up in the sky.

It seemed familiar.... Soon the bird landed as there was a bright light and there was mk! it was no surpise about the transforming thing but it was cool.

"Took you a while mk"

You nuged him as he playfully laughed, however his body language said something else.

You sighed and gave him a pat at the back, Lucia was staring at the clouds in a daze while Ashley just snickered.

"Anyways guys!, let's go to flower fruit mountain and the Monkey king!"

Mk Turned on his heel and Went to enter the forest with the others behind him.

"M'lady"

You laughed at mk showing you to be the first to go inside the forest, you could sense jealously from Someone here but who?

"Why such a gentleman!"

You played along with his act as we laughed it Off after we went in, Mei called for us to catch up.

You just hope Monkey king and Macaroon won't regnoize the scents, you did not get your eyes sprayed for nothing.

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

Poor y/n, got her eyes sprayed well folks I hope you enjoy this short chapter!, I'll make it longer next time I'm tired and its 1 am Soo goodbye!!

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬 : 🔓

𝐌𝐤: 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡.

𝐌𝐞𝐢: 𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡

𝐑𝐞𝐝𝐬𝐨𝐧 : 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇

𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬 : 🔓

𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬.
𝐒𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐨𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 : 🔓

𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐚 : 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬.

𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐥𝐞𝐲: 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐮 : 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 (𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜, 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥)

𝐀𝐫𝐚𝐝 : 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

> 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃

𝐌𝐤 : 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬!

𝐌𝐞𝐢 : 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬!!!

𝐑𝐞𝐝𝐬𝐨𝐧 : 𝐚𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬

𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠 : ?

𝐏𝐢𝐠𝐬𝐲 : 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 (?)

𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐲 : 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬

𝐒𝐮𝐧 𝐰𝐮𝐤𝐨𝐧𝐠 : ?

𝐌𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐪𝐮𝐞 : ?

𝐀𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 : 🔓

𝐏𝐢𝐠𝐬𝐲
𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 : 🔓

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬!

𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐥𝐞
𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭!
𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞
?????
?????
?????

𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬...
𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐣𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲!

𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬 : 🔓

𝐒𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐧𝐠
𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐬
𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧