✮4. Noodles ✮

"ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ?!"

"ɪ'ᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ᴏғ ᴅᴏᴄᴛᴏʀ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ"

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧
ᴍᴋ 🍜

Mk woke up to see himself in bed with redson in the couch and Mei sleeping on the floor?, how did she even-

He got interrupted by pigsy coming in shaking him back and forth.

"KID, YOU HAD ME WORRIED FOR BUDDHA SAKE"

In the corner of his eye, he saw macaque and Monkey king talking to each other without bickering for once, he wondered how is Y/N doing.

"Now now pigsy, mk just had woken up"

Tang patted his shoulder and Dragged him away from him to a distance.

"Lil man!, relax, you just woken up!"

Sandy offered him tea as he sipped it, recently After LBD Defeat, he felt relaxed and Comfortable, well of course pigsy still won't give him a break.

"Kid, what happened back there? You got thrown to a wall and redson, mei were injured a bit"

Pigsy Asked And tang eating his free noodles again, he Tried to think what happened after that fight.

"Oh right!, the mysterious person flew me into a wall but somehow it was soft, I also found this plushie of monkey King"

He looked all over for it and found it, showing it, it was Monkey king But a bit more stylish.

"Woah that's me!, the person must be my all time fan-"

Macaque hit him at the back of his head, rubbing his head in pain as he glared at Macaque about to kill him again, thankfully sandy Had calmed them both down.

"Mk, that person threw you into a wall but you felt the Landing was soft?"

Macaque asked As his tail was stomped one By monkey King who he kicked.

"Uhh yeah"

His apartment was damaged again.. But mehh, 'I'll invite y/n for some anti gravity aracade fun!' He thought himself, he pulled out his phone while the others stayed outside for the time being.

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷Y/N the Amphibia˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚

Fluff boy: Yoo is this Y/N?!

Amphibia Fan:
Yes it is Mk.

Fluff boy: Cool!!, wanna hangout?

Amphibia Fan:
Sure lmao 🤩

Fluff boy : You will meet mei and Red boy Cuz I'm bringing them too!!

Amphibia Fan:
Cool, I'm bringing Lucia and Ashley.

Fluff boy: okay Y/N see ya there!!!

Seen

------------------

He was excited for Y/N to meet his friends and For redson and Mei to meet Y/N too!!

He started to get ready as Redson woke up and Quickly Demanded why he was in my sad apartment.

"Well cuz we are gonna hangout with my other friend!"

He launched a fireball at my side, as he sweatdropped.

Mei quickly woke up not too long after and started to grab her dragon jacket and her other girly stuff.