✷ behind the scenes ✷

𝑳𝒎𝒂𝒐, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒇𝒚 𝒄𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔, 𝑰 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒏𝒐 𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒂 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒂 go

✧ -From progule- ✦

Doctor Strange grunts as The Black creature held him in his throat, "ya know this is kind of kinky" there was a moment of silence, "Okay cut!!"

Lucia wheezes as the green man dropped doctor Strange and flipped their imaginary hair, walking off like a material gurl. "Did we seriously have to hire Them?" Doctor strange sighed before summoning a cup of coffee, making it appear in his hands as he drank it. "Yes we have too.. SHUT THE FUCK UP LUCIA!!!" Akasha threw my Plastic cup at her head as she groaned and let out a 'ouch!'.

"Did you just seriously threw a plastic cup at my sister?" Ashley appeared behind Akasha as she screeched and fell on her head, "I'm okay!" Akasha let out a thumbs up.

"Uhm.. The camera is still recording..." You pointed out, Akasha froze before getting up and Turned their neck to the cam. "Uh oh.. " You screamed and grabbed the camera and ran around with Akasha screechinf at you.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" You tripped and made the camera fall and crack accidently as akasha fell on their knees, "NOOO, MY EXPENSIVE CAMERA!!!" they sobbed and held the camera while screaming while sobbing.

 ✿ -extra deleted scenes- ✿

"

okay guys.. The writer said 'no spoilers but look look" The one holding the camera was Mk himself, He kept giggling like a fangirl, He adjusted the camera's view to you and macaque talking.

"Macaque's flirting with Y/N/ The MC and he's definitely gonna do it in the story" Macaque said something to Y/N as they blushed slightly and punched macauqe's shoulder, "Enemies to lover's dynamic of course" He grinned.

"So guys, do you want to know the dynamics of Y/N's love interest?.. Well-" he got cut off by Akasha (The writer's character) In the distance screaming, "MK YOU BETTER NOT TELL THE READERS SPOILERS!!!" He turned pale like a ghost "Well guys-.. I gotta go becAUSE IM BOUT TO BE CHASED" The camera turned off with the sounds of mk screaming.

-Scenes in chapter 8 deleted-

You slowly put down the echo flower, Yawning and got out of bed only to fall down on your face. "OKAY CUT-" Lucia wheezed like crazy as Akasha's eye twitched along with Wukong sighing.

"This is the 10th time Y/N! THE 10TH TIME AND I AIN'T GOT NO TIME FOR CLUMSINESS" Redson helped you up, He fixed the fake bandages on your head and smiled. "HEY! DON'T YOU LOVELY DOVEY NOW" Akasha throws a cup to redson's head as it burned to ashes, "WHY YOU PEASANT!!" Redson tackled akasha leading into a fight.

"oh my gosh.. He's busy right now so I'll take Y/N for myself!" Mei scooped you up in her arms, "M-Mei what-" You got cut off again by mei running away only for redson and akasha to realize the MC was being taken away, "HEY! !! DRAGON GIRL GIVE BACK Y/N!!!" Redson shouts and his hair lit up on fire.

"YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME AND MY BRIDE!!" mei shouts from afar, God's.. Poor Y/N getting hogged by the characters.

✮ -Some interviews- ✮"What do you see Y/N? / The MC As? "

"What do you see Y/N? / The MC As? "

🔥 Redson : I see them as Peasant like noodle boy and dragon girl, It's not like I'm thinking about them at night.

🍜 Mk: Their nice during the acting scenes and When their not! I would always try to take them up to a date of course, that was off topic so.. I see them as my friend (Lover).

🐲 Mei: Oh! Y/N? Their incredible!! I see them as someone who is like a cat sometimes.

🐱 sandy: Oh Y/N? their great and I am like their uncle at times.

📚 Tang: Their a troublemaker for sure but.. They help me pay for my noodles so My savior.

🐷 Pigsy: Yeah uh.. *Cough* no comment (He means He sees them as a great person)

💎 Macaque: Y/N huh? their nice and their so easy to make them flustered, Of course during breaks however during the story.. We'll just see.

🍑 Sun wukong: Oohhh?? Y/N? I love them!

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

I have no motivation again my gremlins but enjoy this chapter, might work on it laterr