✮3. Fight ✮

"ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴇʏᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀɴɢᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ɪs.."

"ᴄᴏʟᴅ"

  ✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

'Well fuck we are screwed' You thought to yourself. The worst part was that the fact that Lucia forgot to change the clothes the both of you previously had when you kicked their private part and ran off.

'Now they're chasing us' well their target is mostly you since the last encounter.

"CLOAK GUY OR GIRL AND UH THE GIRL WHO HELPED THEM GET BACK HERE!"

Well the worst part is that our clothes are flamble since Haru clearly forgot to Add in fire protection in our suits!

You dodged an incoming Green Blast and Lucia dodged a fire ball coming her way.

"WHY THIS BITCH?!ITS THE SAME OUTFIT WHEN WE MET THEM!!"

You snapped your head towards her as she Threw the katana at you And you threw it at noodle boy, pinning his shoulder shirt to the wall. Sorry bro but when you get chased You gotta do to escape.

"What did you expect asshole? "

You were getting real pissed not noticing Red boy and green haired girl catching up to to you in their vehicle which appeared out of nowhere for some reason.

"Uhh guys a lil help!"

Noodle boy was struggling with the katana that pinned his shoulder shirt since it was Struck deeply into the wall, you felt bad for the poor boy but you had to escape since these fuckers especially Red boy would want to know what the heck you are.

A shadow appeared in front of you, Pinning you down to the ground with your arms behind your back leaving a bruise.

"n/n!"

Lucia had her arms behind her back as you know it...the monkey from before had her in a captured state.

"Well well, your such a gem, such a shame we have to capture you"

You recognized that voice somehow... You realized the position you were in as you struggled more, the grip on your wrists got tighter, another bruise again..

You looked to Lucia and she looked at the emo monkey then to you, She elbowed the monkey in the stomach as she unsheathed her sword and stomped her foot on the ground.

There was a piercing screech of sounds in the air.

The emo monkey instantly lets go and covers his ears as he Tried to cancel out the noise, you Kicked his legs making him trip but fell into a shadow portal.

You sprinted towards the king monkey Before a fire blocked you almost damaging your mask, landing backwards as you saw Lucia beside you.

You tsked and got an idea, you quickly summoned a Smoke bomb type of ball and smashed it on the floor.

Laughter filled the air as you became one with the smoke, while the others stayed On guard from their Surroundings but each one of them Got separated.

You spotted noodle boy and Smirked as he looked around and held his staff Tightly, You poked his neck as he jumped.

He snapped his neck towards where you were but was gone in a flash. You grinned from afar and started to go to Red boy.