✮1. Beginning✮

"ɪ ᴡᴀsɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ, sᴏ ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ɪ ʟᴏɴɢ ғᴏʀ ɪᴛ sᴏ?.."
✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

You were listening to some music while waiting for the group to go to the so called universe 'monkey kid', which was extremely long.

Ashley appreantly was scolding Haru because he brought some weird substance in a vile and got caught by her.

"HARU, YOU STINKY ASS FOX. THAT THING COULD BE HARMFUL!!!"

Yup, very normal in the group. Just a usual day Of chaos and fun, to be honest..you were getting tired. . You looked over to see Lucia chatting with Arad as the siblings bickered if the substance was harmful or not.

"Yo guys we're almost arriving so be prepared"

Be prepared to commit crimes possibly and Almost damage the universe permanently.

"You two stop your bickering we're almost there and we don't want two people fighting, the last time you two fought was almost eliminating the Main character that got caught in your 'killing each other'"

Arad was kinda right, when they fight, they fight to death like literally to death. You sighed and ashley formed a magic circle platform as your feet landed on it.

"Woahhh, this is cool"

You settled my headphones down to your shoulders, The scene was amazing with dazzling lanterns lights on along with millions of stars in the night sky.

"What now?, it's not like one of those monsters will come-"

Andd yet there was a portal above the city and there appeared multiple monsters. they were attacking everyone in its sight.

"You spoke too soon bud"

Ashley placed a hand on haru's shoulder, You sighed and clicked the back of your shoes as it transformed into roller blades.

Tightening the strings as you smiled. "Let's get this party rolling" You started to run with Lucia as she was fast. Ashley In mid air with butterflies trailing behind her, Haru running with Arad as Haru went into fox form.

You and the others stopped at the entrance of the city seeing it was in chaos, You saw a boy with a red banadana and a stuff in his hands as he hit the monsters, it turned large before he swung it around and the monsters let out a screech and turned to dust.

A green haired female was by his side as she had a sword, She blasted.. A green laser beam from it? The monsters shrieked and died from the light of it, this gave you deja vu for some reason...

"Looks like they got some moves don't ya think?" Haru appeared at your side as you sighed, "Shut up Haru, Let's just finish this" He chuckled before disappearing in a sureouding mist.

Lucia saw a reded flame boy by the corner, Ashley snapped her fingers as your group was clothed in black clothing and a mask, it was kind of hard to breathe in it. The four of us nodded to each other and sprinted to a different directions.

You went to the duo and jumped over them as you stepped down on them, The girl and boy looked at you curiously.

One came to your back But you turned around and ducked, Kicking it's legs as it tripped and turned into dust. You saw Lucia having a bit of a struggle, You took action by summoning your Katana slowly as you threw it in her direction.

"Lucia Catch!"

You threw your Katana at her as she caught it and sliced the monsters head as I kicked the last monsters head Making it poof.