Vampire Rick x Kevin

So Rick is a vampire in this one so slay. That's it enjoy)

RICK'S POV-

It was a dark night and the places were closed as it was dark outside and most people are sleeping. But tonight I was starving and I needed someone fast. My powers were getting weaker and weaker by the minute so I soon looked around to see if anyone would be out here but sadly no. So I sat down at the park branch worried and wanting to give up I saw something or more like someONE in the corner in my eye. I look to see a guy wearing a pink sweater on. He was kinda adorable...FOCUS. I got up and used a bit of my power and sneak up behind him and soon bite down on him. "A-AH-! W-What the?" He screamed as he looked confused and looked at me with confusion. I soon let go looking at the cute short guy. "Why would you do that?!" He yelled. "Sorry but I needed human blood. Animal blood just doesn't do it for me and you were the only one out here. Speaking of, Why were you out here at night anyways?" "That's none of your business..." he said in a cold tone. I just looked at him as he just stood there looking at me till he soon broke down crying. I panicked as the only thing I could do was hug him. I hugged him so tough. I layed my head down on top of his head as I could smell the sweet smell of sugar on him. He just hugged me back crying his eyes out. "Um do you maybe want to talk about it? If not that's fine too..." I asked trying to help that surprisingly worked. "Y-yes please..." he said in a shaky tone. We soon sat down under a tree as he soon started to vent to me. I just listened and listened to him. I felt bad for him. He said his now ex boyfriend(not streber lol) cheated on him with other and he lost his job on top of that. I felt bad so I just hugged him out of no where but he didn't mind it at all. Hell he even hugged me back. We soon stopped as he began to thank me for letting him vent. I just nodded and asked if he wanted to talk for a bit more which he said sure and we talked for hours and hours. He was really adorable I wanted to know more about him and maybe even kiss him- WHAT?! K-kiss him?! No vampires aren't supposed to fall in love with a human... but he is just so god damn cute. I can't help it but want to kiss him, cuddle him, fuck him- ok maybe not that last one yet but still I want to be his boyfriend forever and protect him from anything and anyone. "Um hello? Your spacing out.." "o-oh sorry I was thinking" I said as I looked away embarrassed that I spaced out. "That's ok! I was just saying how your kinda hot..." "W-What?! You think I'm hot?!" "Yeah...I think vampires are kinda sexy~" "o-oh! Well um thank you!" "No problem big boy~" Omg this boy is making me feel things I have never felt before. I kinda want more of it. "Hey! I was wondering if you could....bite me again..? I kinda liked it~" "O-OH! Um I guess I can!" I said as I soon pined him to the tree and wrapped my arms around his waist as I soon started to bite his neck. "O-Oh~ this is n-nice~ Keep going~ N-Ngh~!" He moaned as he soon wrapped his arms around my neck and pushed my head to his neck more. "A-agh~! W-why did you stop?" He asked as I stopped biting him. "I don't want you to die. You need your blood to live.." "your right...god damnit I was enjoying that so much.." he said in a sad tone as he looked at me and soon kissed me on my lips. O M G! He is kissing me!! I soon kissed back and we soon started kissing till it turn into a heated make out. "N-Ngh~" I moaned in my mouth as I just kept dominating this guy. Shit I never asked him his name...I'll ask him later. We soon stopped to get more air. "That was....amazing~" he said as he smiled so big. "By the way what's your name..?" "My name is...Kevin"

Ok here now the next one will probably be Radford x Kevin so yea bye now)

Words- 794