Female Kevin x Female Radford

(Ip ip ip)

Third person's pov:

Later in the afternoon Radford was waiting on her beloved girlfriend to get off of work. It was around 6 pm as Radford thought of a beautiful romantic dinner tonight for the both of them for working so hard and they never spend time together anymore with Kevin being the only employee at her work so she didn't get much days off. As Radford was deep in her thoughts till they were interrupted by Kevin calling her name while walking up to her. She looked tired as usual but was still beautiful in Radford's eyes. "H-Hey Hon! How was work?" Radford asked as she gave Kevin a quick kiss on the lips as Kevin began to speak, "Tiring as usual, And those damn kids....They just keep ruining my day ever chance they get..." Kevin said with a sigh with her looking at Radford with a soft smile. "But at least I get to see you now so I feel a bit better now!" That brought a smile on Radford's face as she kissed kevin on the cheek then decided to show her thoughts to Kevin as she began to speak up, "Hey! I was thinking scenes it's been a while, I was wondering if we could just have cute romantic date tonight? Maybe around 7 or 8 pm so that gives us time to get ready!" Said Radford while looking at her girlfriend with a soft nerdy smile making Kevin smile as she rubbed Radford's cheek softly. "Sure, That sounds amazing dear~" They left it off as that as they give each other one final kiss then walked off into different directions to get ready for their date. They planned to have it at Radford's house because well Kevin's apartment was too small and it had thin ways so just in case if they get a bit freaky they had Radford's house so good for Radford for having a house.

Kevin's pov:

I had gotten to my apartment as I walked in turning on the lights which weren't very bright but what can you get with an apartment. I quickly look all my clothes off leaving me naked in my living room but quickly ran to the bathroom to start my bath water. I only take bubble baths because well it makes me smell better and my skin more softer then the bottom of a baby's butt. Soon as the water was at a good level I added some bubble soap to make my bubbles and with that I added some candles and lit them up as I put them around my bathroom then grabbed some red rose petals as I placed them around my bathtub water. After that I stopped the water then went to go grab wine for me to sip while I'm in the bath. I quickly grabbed a glass cup and wine bottle and ran back to the bathroom as I climbed in the bathtub and just sat down while I started to relax. I poured my a glass of wine as I took a sip tasting the flavors in it with a soft smile on my face. I thought back to Radford's and her cute nerdy face. Oh how cute she is when she is nervous or when she is talking about her interests. It always brought a smile to my face as I then thought deeper when the times we had sex which got me horned up. It reminded me of the times she fingered me so much till I can't help it but whine out her name. I quickly thought of something before I got horny from just thinking of her as I continue to drink my wine.

Radford's pov:

I got home quickly as I took off my clothes then put them in the dirty clothes bin as I started up my shower waiting for it to get warm. I jumped in when it was the right temperature as I began to wash my hair till I realized I left my hair tie in as I take it off my hair then went back to washing my hair. I got to wash my body with Kevin's favorite small, Lavender. Kevin loves lavender so much that I started to use the body wash of lavender just so kevin could smell it on me. I loved kevin to much. I remember the day I showed her to my friends and they were shocked that my nerdy ass pulled someone like kevin or anyone for that matter. But I love kevin so much. I love how she listens to me or how she doesn't mind when I get a bit weird or what people say 'too nerdy' or 'cringe'. She loves me for me and I adore her for that. I continue to wash my hair till I put conditioner in as I put on a shower cap on to let it sit as I went back to finishing up washing my body. My body wasn't the best in most people's eyes. I was tall and skinny. Most people don't like tall girls, I also had a flat ass and not much boobies. But at least I have same meat on my chest then to be flat chested. I also had many freckles on my body and I was also Vitiligo. I had many white skin spots on me too. But that didn't matter of how I look because Kevin loves me. She loves my body. She loves to count my freckles when she gets a chance. She kisses every whine skin spot on me which always makes me laugh. She loves that I'm tall just so she could big spoon me sometimes. She loves me, how I look, and my interest. I love her for that.