Werewolf rick x Faun kevin

(I'm bored and I love Rick x Kevin so yeah)

Warning!! - gets a bit heated up like neck bites and cunnillingus and that's it! I might make a part 2 but I'm not sure.

Rick's pov-

It was a regular day in the forest as I was looking around for my next prey. I was growing more hungry by the minute wanting deer or maybe a goat I'm not sure yet. Soon I stop to see a Faun just sitting down on a rock playing the flute. He looked beautiful with his horns to his cute pointy like elf ears and his hairy chest with top surgery scars too. His legs were also very hairy but beautiful as the bottom of his arms were some fur but didn't go any higher on the arm. I saw him get up when he heard something then he turned which now I was staring at his back side when I noticed how adorable his tail was. Then I realized of how I'm acting. I've never acted like this before....I would have already attacked him and ate him....why am I getting this weird feeling in my stomach like butterflies....My thoughts were interrupted by a growl as I look up too see another werewolf near the Faun. The Faun yelped as the other werewolf bit his leg a bit which did something to me. It's started something in me like anger which cause my to jump out and bit the other werewolf in the neck causing him to whine and run away. I looked over at the Faun who was slowly crawling away from me making me a bit sad but I scoped him up and carried him to my cave. I place him down in my bed (Kinda it's just a bunch of fur from past prey he ate.) and looked at his leg gently touching the bite marks causing the Faun to squirm a bit which made me stop and grab bandages looking at it to see if it was still good which it was so I walked over to the Faun and wrapped it around his leg. He looked up at me confused of why I was being gentle with him and not eatting him. "w-why....are you caring for...me?" He asked as I look at him and began to speak. "I'm not really sure...your different....you made me feel something to you..." I said while rubbing his leg that was bitten making him whine  in pleasure of how good it felt. We soon started to talk a bit and I learned his name was Kevin. I let him stay with me till his leg heals up so it's been 2 weeks. I was changing his bandages but I happen to find myself looking down at Kevin's clit...I couldn't help it but look. Kevin was looking around my cave till he noticed I stopped wrapping his new bandages on his legs. He looked at me then noticed I was staring at his private part. He looked away blushing making me look away embarrassed that I got caught then I went back to finishing wrapping his new bandages. "U-Um....When my leg heals up.....maybe we can...have a bit of fun~" I heard Kevin say making me look down at him blushing then I lean in to his neck bitting down hearing him moan loudly causing me to smirk bitting down hard claiming him as mine. I've been bitting his neck for a while leaving hickeys and bruises loving every moan that came out of him. I stopped and look at him smirking as I moved on my stomach looking at Kevin's cute clit. I started to lick up and down causing him to moan put my name making me more horny then ever. I've never felt this feeling before but I'm really enjoying this. I kept licking up and down hitting his clit making Kevin whine a bit till I soon shoved my whole tongue inside him licking his tight hole which tasted soo good. Like candy...I look up at Kevin loving how his eyes were rolled back and drool coming out his mouth.

Kevin's pov-

I moaned loudly loving how warm Rick's tongue was inside me...I felt his tongue hitting my g stop causing me to moan loudly that Im sure everyone outside the cave heard me. He continued to eat me out till I soon felt close but Rick already found out I was close because he sped up as he held my thighs tightly causing me to moan out his name which broke me and I climaxed all over Rick's face as he pulled away licking his face then looked back at me and smirked. "T-Thank...you...!" I said slowly as I laid down then noticed that Rick came into the bed cuddling me which made me smile and I pet his head watching his tail wag back and forth which I found adorable. We cuddled the rest of the night as I felt his warm fur keeping me warm during the cold nights.

(Sorry this was short. I wanted to do this oneshot for a while but my next one will be the Ethan x Kevin remake so yea!  Hope you enjoyed)