Ethan x Kevin (part 1)

(Ethan is that vampire dude in the back of the haunted house.)

Kevin's pov-
I got done with my shift as I waved Rick bye as I got on my bike and rode to the haunted house that Streber worked at. Streber has been my next friends since high school. I got him his favorite candy before I got off. It's red chocolate cherrys. I soon made it infront of the haunted house as I parked my bike and walked to the front porch to see Streber talking to someone. "Hey Streber!" I waved to Streber as I walked on the porch to see Streber turn and smiled as he said hello back. "I got your favorite candy! I thought you needed it after a king day of scaring people!" "Aw! Thank you Kevin! Your so kind. OH! This is Ethan! One of my friends and also one of the backup scares!" Streber told Kevin as Kevin handed Streber his candy and pointed to the tall person that was also dressed up as a vampire. "Nice to met you! I'm Kevin." I said as I took of my hand for Ethan to shake. "Nice to met you too! I'm Ethan like Streber said." Ethan said as he took my hand and shakes it. This Ethan guy is kinda hot in that vampire costume- WTF DID I JUST SAY. Never mind. "Well I must be going but I'll talk to you guys later! Also it was nice meeting you Ethan!" I ended the conversation by walking to my bike and riding off.

Ethan's pov-
I saw Kevin leave as I went back to talking to Streber. "He is very nice. And kinda cute." I said as I realized what I said at the end which made Streber smirk at me. "Oooh! Looks like someone already has a crush on someone!~" Streber said making fun of me. "S-Shut up!" I said as I blushed in embarrassment as I looked at Streber than looked away thinking of Kevin which made me blush. Kevin was adorable but I just met him. I need to get to know him. "Um Streber can you um...help me get a date with Kevin..?" I asked Streber as he only smiled as he nodded happily. "Sure! Anything for my two best friends!" Streber said as he hugged me with a grin on his face. I hugged back excited to get to know Kevin more. I just hope it will work out.

Kevin's pov-
I made it home as I enter my apartment to see my cat named Meo sitting on the couch. I walked over to the couch and sat down next to Meo as I petted his head which made him purr. I took the remote with my other hand and turn on the TV to see the news on. I than walked to my room and took out my Pjs as I change into them and walked out to the living room again. I sat down on the couch as my mind soon started to think about Ethan again. He was so hot in that vampire costume. He also looked sweet. I wish I could know him more but I'm always busy and all my past relationships never worked. I just hope I can have a chance with Ethan, But who knows. I turned off the TV as I walked to my bedroom and climbed into my bed as I felt Meo got on the bed with me as we both layed down and soon I started to drifted to sleep.

Ethan's pov-
I was laying on my bed thinking about Kevin over and over again. I really wanted to get to know him more. I hoped that maybe even one day we can date but right now I just want to know him. I played on my phone for a bit till I soon drifted off to sleep.

(I'll make a part two to this also sorry it it was short but I'm tried.)