Huntlow- Darius is not a responsible child guardian

~Hunter is back with Darius, permanently living with him. Willow is back with her dads, Luz and Amity are happy, and Gus is back to his family too.

Hunter fiddled with his fingers. Willow is so pretty. He sighed. I wish I had the guts to ask her out. But what would she say? And what would she do if she found out I was a grimwalker? Oh, why can't I be a normal witch? Have a normal life? Have a normal teenhood? No, I had to be a grimwalker. The 'Golden Guard' who killed many. I've never killed anyone. But Willow is so, kind, smart, pretty...

"HUNTER!" Darius yelled, snapping poor Hunter out of his dream thoughts.

"WHat-" he exclaimed frantically.

"What is going on with you, Hunter? I've called your name three times!" Darius looked more worried than mad.

"I- I am sorry, Darius. I got distracted." Darius looked at him flatly.

"I'm not stupid, Hunter, I was your age once." Darius stated. "You were sitting at the table, leaning on your elbow with your fist holding up your face, looking into the abyss. Hunter.." Darius formed a grin. "So, who's the lucky girl?" Hunter went crimson.

"Wh- what are you talking about?" he stuttered. Hunter fretted, his mind whirling, trying to find an excuse.

"I'm talking about normal teenage life, Hunter. Who's the lucky girl?" Darius asked once again. Hunter, his ears and face red with embarrassment spoke.

"H- her name is Willow." he blushed. Darius grinned.

"So tell me about her." Darius asked. "First, what's her track?"

"Plant magic." Hunter answered.

"Ooh, next, what is her palisman?" Darius asked eagerly.

"A bee named Clover." Hunter murmured.

"Her parents?"

"Haven't met them, but they are two dads." Hunter replied.

"She sounds interesting. Why don't you invite her over for tonight? It'll be fun." Darius eagerly pushed Hunter to do so.

"I don't-"

"Do it."

"Fine," Hunter grabbed his scroll. "But under one condition." Hunter paused. Darius nodded. "Don't embarrass me, and please, do not, under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, tell her that I talk about her, and do NOT interrupt me failing to flirt with her." Hunter growled. Darius nodded.

"Of course, anything. I cannot wait to meet her."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RULERZREACHF4N

Hey willoW

HELLO_WILLOW-

Hello Hunter.

RULERZREACHF4N-

DariuS waNts to meet You, would you like to cOme over?

HELLO_WILLOW-

Are you sure? I mean, sure, but Darius wants to meet me?

RULERZREACHF4N-

Yeah I know, WeirD righT?

HELLO_WILLOW-

Yes, but sure. I'll be there soon. See you there Hunter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"She is coming over." Hunter said flatly. Darius, grinned.