Huntlow- What in the name of~?

~Huntlow is NOW DATING IN MA STORY YALL. Also, warning, AWKWARDNESS OVERLOAD~~ Also soz if its rlly short :I

Hunter and Willow held hand as they started to walk back to the Owl Lady's house. But Luz couldn't contain it anymore. She let out an EXTREMELY LOUD squeal of excitement, which not only scared the lives out of Hunter and Willow, but Willow's dad, who had been tailing Luz. They were now all in each other's sight.

"LUZ!?" Hunter exclaimed.

"HUNTER?!" Luz squealed.

"WILLOW?!" Gilbert acted surprised.

"DAD?!" Willow choked.

"WILLOW'S DAD?!" Luz exclaimed less enthusiastically, turning around to realise he was there.

"It's noT what it looks like!" Willow frantically tried (and failed) to come up with a logical reason Hunter was not her boyfriend.

"It isn't I am not- DATING your daughter. Like at all. Or even a little." Hunter stumbled on his own words, nearly (literally) tripping over his own foot.

"Well, well, well. Willow Park and her boyfriend." Harvey looked mad. "Damn, Willow it's about time you got a boyfriend." he laughed. Willow and Hunter looked confused.

"Wait you aren't mad at me?" Willow asked.

"So you DO have a boyfriend!" Harvey snickered. "And no. Also, is he Hunter?"

Willow blushed. "Yes." she mumbled.

"Ha, knew it!" the teens walked away as Willow's dad started walking back, chuckling to himself.

"Sooooo~ are you guys dating?" Luz asked eagerly.

"Yes." Hunter smiled. He couldn't stop smiling. He gently kissed Willow's head again. Willow didn't think she'd ever get used to affection like this. She didn't know Hunter had affection like that in him. But she liked it. He was really sweet and affectionate. Was he always like this but never got the chance to be? The deadly Golden Guard, a witch-hunter clone? Willow giggled to herself. She didn't care.