Huntlow- Explaining to her parents.

~So Willow isn't allowed to sleepover at boy's houses, so she lied that she was going to Amity's house, as much as she hated lying, she wanted to see Hunter again, (She does like him), but then her father's were invited to the Blight Manor for dinner, from Alador, who wanted to know them better now, and when they asked to see Willow, she wasn't there even though Amity was and they hadn't slept over since they were around six. :)

"But Dads!" Willow wails. "I can't tell you! I really want to but I can't." Willow sobbed. Gilbert sighed.

"Let her go, Harvey, it was just once." Harvey refused to let it go.

"No, Gilbert, I want to know where Willow went. If she won't tell us, it means she wasn't supposed to be there!" Gilbert sighed again.

"Why won't you tell us Willow?" he asked.

"Because you'll kill me!" she cried.

"I won't." Gilbert smiled.

"Depends." Harvey mumbled. Willow decided to tell them.

"Ok, fine!" she sniffed in her breath. "I went to a different friends house." she admitted.

"Then why did you lie?" Harvey asked, thoroughly confused.

"Because..." Willow hesitated. "Because it was the Head of Abomination Coven's house." she murmured loudly. Harvey gasped.

"Why in the world of Titan would you go there, Willow Park?!" Harvey snapped.

"Because he has a kid! And that kid is my friend." Willow snapped. She then covered her mouth in shock. "I'm so sorry, dad, I didn't-"

"Willow, I still don't understand, it's a friends house, why couldn't you tell me?"

"Because it was a boys house." Willow murmured, inaudible to her fathers.

"What? Could you speak up Willow?" Gilbert asked.

"Because it was a boys house, I said." Willow repeated, audible to her dads this time. Harvey looked confused.

"So, you have a boyfriend and you think we'd be mad?" he asked.

"He's not my boyfriend!" Willow confirmed loudly, making sure they understood that. "He invited me over because Darius wanted to know me better, and I didn't want to be rude."

"Right." Harvey said, "So let me get this straight. You lied about going to Amity's house because you were invited to a boy's house?" he stated flatly. Willow nodded. Harvey sighed.

"Can you tell us about him?" Gilbert asked.

"Sure." Willow replied.

"Name?"

"Hunter Deamonne. I think he took on Darius's last name."

"Palisman?" Harvey asked. Willow paused, and started to tear up.

"What's wrong Willow?" Gilbert asked.

"Well," she laughed with tears, "Do not ever bring that up around him. The palisman came to him. A red cardinal. Then Hunter got possessed by Emperor Belos. Flapjack, which was it's name, gave up his life to save Hunter." Willow wiped a tear away. "And I am just upset because everyday, Hunter would send he a cute photo of Flapjack sleeping or doing something cute. Now he's gone."

Harvey and Gilbert stared at her.

"Oh. Ok. Then, job, or former job?"

"Oh- uh-" Willow stuttered. "Well you know how Emperor Belos was looking for the runaway Golden Guard?" she asked.

They nodded.

"Well, he was the Golden Guard."

They smiled awkwardly.

"Okaaayy.." Harvey smiled weirdly. A strange silence set between them.

"Do you have a photo of him?" Harvey and Gilbert asked.

"Darius's penstagram might." Willow suggested. "It is his 'son'." Willow waited patiently. Her dads were taking a long time, so she went to her room

~smol time skip*

"willow pARk!" Harvey yelled.