Huntlow- The ending (and confession) we never wanted (and i mean it)

This is really angsty. After WAD before timeskip, when Amity helps collector up. DO NOT READ IF YOU AREN'T PREPARED TO BE SAD, I FUCKING CRIED AT THE IDEA OF THIS.

"All Belos's crap is being undone.. everything he ever did is going be be gone forever!" Gus said excitedly.

"We will never have to remember what he did!" Amity cheered. Hunter looked at Willow with a soft smile.

She's so beautiful.. I love seeing her happy. Hunter thought, smiling. I love seeing everyone happy.

Suddenly a horrible pain nagged at his hand. He brought it into his peripheral vision and tears began to fall.

"No." He whispered. "No, no, no." His hand turned a grey, before slowly beginning to turn into dust. Willow surprised him with a hug, she as smiling so much.

Belos made me...

Hunter wanted to hold it back so his friends could enjoy the moment. But the pain mixed with the horror jabbed the teen. He burst out in tears once, only after then convulsing, holding back his tears. Willow looked at him as he hid his hand, trying to hide his tears. Gus, however was behind him, and saw this.

"Hunter?" He squeaked weakly. Hunter turned around to Gus, showing his hand to himself, or, what would have been his hand but was down to a wrist now. Everyone suddenly caught eye of this.

"No!" Willow cried out in a raged voice of horror and despair. "No, no, no!" It didn't take long for the she to uncontrollably break down into a flood of tears, everyone tried to comfort her but she pushed them away, nearly sending Amity over the edge. Willow grabbed Hunter and pulled what was left of the boy (his left arm was completely gone now) into a tight hug. She buried her face into his chest, and everyone backed away from her. He layed his head on hers.

"You cant leave!" She cried. "You can't! You mean to much to me!" She grabbed his shirt and wouldn't let go.

"Hunter I-" she started. "I love you." She whispered. Hunter used his right arm to hold her close to him. His face had began to go grey and leave. He couldn't do anything.

"I would stay if I had a choice-" he started, only to be cut off by her.

"NO!" she snapped. "Do NOT say that." She said, almost angry. "Stay!" She demanded.

"Willow I can't-"

"No!" She cried out. "Dont tell me that! Let me believe." She said. "Let me believe." She whispered. Her grip did not leave his shirt as he could no longer respond. His face was dead. Willow did not let go of his shirt as the rest of him left. All that remained was the shirt she'd been holding.

Gus, Amity, Camila and the collector could only watch as Willow fell to her knees. Gus's eyes had never seen such a horrible sight. Amity could barely see as her eyes tested up. She hated seeing Willow sad, but this time, she was distraught. Camila had never witnessed the death of a child, nor the pain of watching a young child lose their best friend. She didn't know how she'd tell Luz. Willow continued to hold the shirt. Gus attempted to go up to her, but she whipped her head around to him as he came closer, wanting to hold the shirt as well, she snarled at him and took the shirt, holding it close to her. She didn't want anyone else to have it, she wanted it. She had never felt so selfish in her entire life. She entered the first stage of grief: Shock and Denial.

"No." She whispered, over and over. "No. This didn't happen. This is a dream. Wake up. Wake up." She kept telling herself this wasn't real. She couldn't accept that he was really dead.

^Like an hour later?^ willow is still just holding the shirt and looking down. This is an AU so they don't meet in the owl house but rather in the titan's crown thing.

Luz came up to them.

"Amity!" Luz cried, hugging her. Luz took her turn around everyone until she got to Willow, when Gus held her back.

Gus shook his head.

"Not now." He said. Luz frowned.

"But-"

Gus shushed her, she pointed at Hunter's shirt. Luz didn't get it at first.

"Why is Hunter shirtless?" She asked. Gus shook his head, and started to cry.

"He's gone." Gus sobbed. Luz's eyes grew wide.

"G-gone for a walk... right?" She asked. Gus stayed silent. "Right...?" Luz said again. Gus shook his head. And Luz took another look at Willow.

"No..." Luz said. "You don't mean...?"

Gus nodded.

Luz grabbed her shirt where her heart is, and tried to hold back tears, but like the rest of them, failed.

Willow held the shirt like it was a precious magical item. Like it was worth millions of snails. Because to her, it was. If someone had stolen it and wanted to ransom it back to her, she would pay anything to have it back. Gus grabbed the collector and went inside to find her dads. He freed them and brought them to her.

"Willow!" They cried. Willow looked up at the sound of their voices, finally letting people see her face. It was red. Shining in the light from the tears. Her eyes were also red and she looked like she'd seen a ghost. Like she was looking into nothingness. She got up, took the shirt with he pr and hugged her dads.

"That's a nice shirt, where'd you get it." Harvey asked. Luz shook her head violently. Harvey was confused before he saw his daughter start to cry again. Harvey and Gilbert looked for guidance but everyone looked away. Finally Gus looked at them.

"Hunter." He said weakly. Harvey was confused, but Gilbert got it. Willow had told her dad about Hunter, but not her papa yet.

Gilbert whispered to Harvey: "That's the shirt of her friend. He.. must be gone.."

Harvey looked at his daughter.

No one wanted to accept this. But here it was. Belos created Hunter, with just as much dark magic as what he'd done to the isles. Therefore, when that was gone, so was he.

^I cried, I'm not even lying- 😖