Huntlow- Sleepover pt.4

Continuing the sleepover because yes.

"How about truth or dare?" Hunter suggested. Willow nodded, giggling. She was still a bit loopy. She called Luz (😖=Hunter) again and they started to play.

"Ok, truth or dare?" Luz asked Willow.

"Truth!" Willow exclaimed.

"Do you WANT to sleep with Hunter?" Luz said, smirking. Earlier, she'd been informed they'd be sleeping in the same room. Now she was determined to make them sleep together.

"W-what! That's crazy!" Willow said, blushing. "Wh-why would I?"

But Hunter (thought) he was too smart for that question.

"Right." Luz said. "Hunter, truth or dare."

Silly Luz, thinks she can ask the same question because I always choose truth. Hah!

"Dare!" Hunter said proudly.

"I dare you to sleep with Willow." Luz smirked. Hunter's proud look died.

"Um- I don't think- uh no, yes I dont think so maybe ahh." He said. His face was redder than ever.

"Luz, why would you dare him to do that, he doesn't want that." Willow said.

"Who said that." Luz said annoyingly. Hunter went red and Willow hung up on Luz.

"She's just being silly, you wouldn't want to sleep with me." Willow giggled. Hunter looked away.

"I quite would, thank you." He muttered under his breath. But not soft enough.

" W h a t . " she asked, going extra red. Hunter looked back.

"¡¿You heard that?!" He asked in a panic.

"Maybe." She smiled awkwardly. Hunter died on the inside. I'm dead. Why couldn't I keep my large mouth shut. Hunter didn't know what to say. What were you supposed to say when a really fucking beautiful girl hears you saying you what to sleep with her. Hunter teleported away.

"DariUs heLP." Hunters voice cracked.

"Whats up, kid." Darius asked.

"Imayhavesaidthatiwantedtosleepwithwillowandshemayheaveheardmeandnowiwanttodieinaholepleasehelp." Hunter blurted in one go.

(For those who cant read it: I may have said that I wanted to sleep with willow and she may have heard me and now I want to die in a hole please help)

"Boy what. You said what-!" Darius facepalmed. He really did have the stupidest kid. Just told his crush he wanted to sleep with her at a sleepover. "How did you even- you know what, don't answer that. Just go face her. It isn't that hard. I mean, you might be, but life isn't." (Adult joke >:3)

"Says you, the former head of the abomination coven!" Hunter whined. "I'm just a grimwalker! Please help!"

"Just talk to her!" Darius growled. Hunter whimpered and went back to Willow.

^

"So about what I said I-" he was cut off.

"You want to sleep with me?" She asked. Hunter went red.

"Maybe." He squeaked with all of the life he had left. She gulped.

"What the Titan Hunter, I thought you were joking." She said awkwardly looking at Hunter. WHY DID I SAYYY THATTTT. I COULDVE SAID NOOOOO....!

"I wasn't." Hunter continued to embarrass himself.

"What." Willow asked.

"Uh-"

"I mean you can if want to..." she said.

"I what."

"You can if you really want." She mumbled.

No, she's still loopy. Don't you dare take advantage of the fact she's-

"Sounds great!" Hunter smiled awkwardly. THATS when he felt the warmth. (Another adult joke hehe)

^Look imma re write this I hate up it but like imma let you guys read it for the time it's up for