Huntlow- Reactions: Boscha

~JEALOUSY, JEALOUSLY~

Suggested by: @TOHfanfics1

Hunter smiled to himself. Tomorrow would be his first day as a regular student at Hexside. A knock sounded at his door.

"Willow!" he exclaimed, smiling. Willow smiled back. "Come in." The two went straight to his room.

"Tomorrow, I will be officially a normal student of Hexside!"

~The next day~

Hunter packed what he needed and Darius got him to school safely.

"Have fun, kid." Darius snorted.

"I will." Hunter smiled at Darius, walking into Hexside, not expecting what came next. Hunter walked down the hallways of Hexside, catching everyone's eye, being stared at. Hunter became quite uncomfortable. He just wanted to find his friends. Oh no- Hunter thought as a three-eyed, pink-haired girl walked up to him. Boscha.

"Well, if it isn't the Golden Guard. What are you doing here Golden Guard~~" Boscha asked, putting her hands on his shoulder, resting her face there. He shook her off.

"Going to school?" he answered. Boscha laughed.

"You are super funny, Goldie." she flirted. Hunter tried not to throw up.

"Never call me that again, Boscha." Hunter was disgusted. Boscha was trying to get close to him. He pushed her away gently. The crowd pushed him and Boscha around. Hunter became extremely irritated. He saw Clover, Willow's paliman hovering and tried to push his way through the crowd to Clover.

"Heyy, want to sit with me and my group at lunch~?" Boscha asked smirking.

"Sorry, I have friends." Hunter sneered, thinking he sounded better than he did, crossing his arms. Boscha laughed.

"Really? You already have friends?" Boscha giggled.

"I'm trying to find my girlfriend." Hunter sighed.

"And I'm trying to find my boyfriend. We have so much in common." Boscha put her face VERY close to his.

"We have nothing in common." Hunter frowned, putting his hand on Boscha's face and pushing it away. Hunter was so irritated.

"Move!" he yelled. The entire hallway immediately cleared. He walked down the hallway, Boscha following. He couldn't see Clover anymore. He huffed.

"What's wrongg, Blondie?" Boscha fluttered herself. Hunter rolled his eyes, laughing internally knowing that when he sees Willow he's going to embarrass the titan's soul out of Boscha. He saw the purple and brown haired familiar girl. Amity. He speed walked towards her.

"Amity." Hunter was happy to see someone he didn't hate and knew.

"Why is Boscha with you?" Amity asked.

"I don't know, she follows me around." Hunter groaned. The he whispered in Amity's ear.

"I think Boscha likes me, let's let her follow, and let her see for herself that Willow is so much cooler."

Amity snickered with amusement.

"Ok."

They all followed Amity to the cafeteria, where Willow was waiting. Willow spotted him and ran up to him, hugging him.

"Hunter! Let me show you around! Show you the best things to do! Do you want to play flyer derby- oh I have to find Viney!" Willow blurted everything she could out in one go.

"Alright, shh, calm down. Yes, yes please, absolutely and probably a good idea." Hunter laughed. He lightly kissed Willow on the head. He turned around with what was the look of the devil in his eyes, to Boscha, who was absolutely disgusted. He let out a snort of laughter at the sight of Boscha's face.

"Ha," she said, giving him the death glare. "I thought the Golden Guard was smart."

"I am. And that's why I did not choose you." Hunter snorted, not feeling even the smallest but of mercy for her. Willow giggled, completely attached to Hunter's arm at this point. That was too funny.