𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 : 𝗡𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗼𝘂𝘀

"Breath in" Tsireya sucked in a deep breath as Rotxo defined the motion with his hands "And breathe out," Tsireya held one hand out and the other to her chest "Imagine a flickering flame. You must slow down your heart rate"

Tsireya put one of her hands on Lo'ak chest and the other one on his stomach "Breath in" he took a deep breath "Breath from down here," he took another deep breath "Breath out slowly" Lo'ak looked at Tsireya with that look on his eyes from when they first saw eachother.

"Lo'ak, your heart beat is fast," She said with her hand still on his chest "Sorry" He whispered "Try to slow down" she looked at him "Okay"

"Breathe in" Tsireya said as Neteyam and Rotxo shared a smile. Tsu could not help but look at them and smile. Kiri just rolled her eyes.

"Sorry to ruin the moment, but I must leave now" Tsuna turned to Tsireya "What why?" Tsireya took her hands off Lo'ak's chest "Uh, Aonung wants me to help him with something" Tsu said nervously while getting up.

But that was a lie, the truth was the whole time, she could feel Neteyam staring at her. That made her feel nervous, which is why she decide to leave.

Tsuna decided to take a swim with her Ilu, it was one of her favorite things to do to get her mind of things. She was looking at fishes when suddenly she heard noises, she quickly hid. It was Tsireya, Lo'ak, and Neteyam, as they went to the surface, she followed making sure she wasn't seen.

"You are learning to breath" Tsireya said to them. By the looks of it Tsireya had not listened to her older cousin when she said not to entangle with them. But it didn't really matter because Tsu and Kiri had also started a friendship.

Tsuna swam away from them, she went back to finding pretty shells or objects for her collection.

Neteyam had found Tsuna walking between the water and the sand, she was carrying shells. He had been wanting to talk to her ever since he first saw her, but after she rolled her eyes at him he thought it was best to stay away. He would always look at her, and he was sure that she noticed because she would always look back at him.

Neteyam was debating on whether he should talk to her, but like always he decided not to. He did not want her to think he weirder than she already thought. Neteyam kept watching her, then he saw Kiri, she went up to Tsuna, they started talking. Tsu and Kiri had became quite close and Neteyam noticed this. He couldn't help but feel jealous of his sister

After a while of staring at his sister and the girl, the girls went back into the sea. Neteyam also started walking back to his Marui. But on his way he thought of something, if he could ask his dad for tips on how to get a girl, he could get closer to Tsuna.

Neteyam ran to look for his father, he didn't know exactly where his father was but he thought he would problably in the Marui.

"Dad?" Neteyam asked. He found Jake sully sitting on the floor of the Marui tending the burn on his hand "Yes?" Jake answered. Neteyam sat down across from his father "How did you... get mom to love you?" Jake stopped what he was doing, there was an awkward silence.

"Who is the girl?" Jake smiled at his son.

"Well she's uh.... she's." Neteyam stuttered

Chuckling Jake said "It's fine you don't have to tell me" Neteyam looked at his father "You said mom didn't like you, at first, how did you change that?"

Jake laughed "Well you see, she was assigned to teach me to be a Na'vi, so we started bonding, we were together a alot. And then one day she takes me to the tree of voices and, well....um, we-"

"I don't need to know that" Neteyam said disgusted "I need to know how you found out mom liked you."

"Well if it's meant to be, things will just fall into place. You just have to be patient."

Tsuna had been swimming with Kiri, she liked doing that. That's how she got rid of her problems, but, there was one problem she couldn't get rid of, Neteyam was that problem.

(𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟱 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮. 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝟳𝟯𝟮)