𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻: 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲

𝗜'𝗺 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲, 𝘀𝗼 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗲𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝗿 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲.

𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲.

"Tsireya!" Tsuna shouted as she got closer to Tsireya.

The girl turned to see Tsuna behind her.

"Tsuna! You're here" Tsireya said as Tsuna jumped from her Ilu onto the rock.

Tsuna looked at the person infront of Tsireya, it was Neteyam.

"You're here" Neteyam said as he sat up.

Tsuna looked at him closely, he had a cloth wrapped around his chest.

"What happened?" Tsuna pointed at the cloth.

"I got a little bit injured, but I am okay now"

"What happened to the rest of the group?" Tsireya asked

"Well, Kiri got taken by the sky people, I don't know where Aonung is. But, I think he might have went back to the village. Rotxo got taken back to the village by Keni." Tsuna said as she put one for her hands in the back of her head.

Tsireya noticed that as Tsuna was talking, she kept shooting glances at him. Tsireya also noticed that Neteyam was staring at Tsuna's lips. She looked at Tsuna then at Neteyam.

"What is going on between you two" Tsireya looked at the both of them.

"What do you me-" Tsuna got cut off by Neteyam.

"Nothing"

"You are making too obvious, just admit it" Tsireya smiled.

"Yes, we are dating" Neteyam grabbed Tsuna's hand.

--

Tsuna and Tsireya and the Sully family got back to the Island.

"Where have you two been?" Ronal ran up to Tsireya and Tsuna, she wrapped her hands around both girls.

"Your mother was very worried for you two." Tonowari walked up to them.

Tsuna found it comforting that Ronal was worried for her, although Ronal and Tonowari raised her for the most part. She had never thought of them as her parents.

"We didn't get hurt." Tsireya said as Ronal pulled away from the hug.

Neteyam walked closer to Tsuna "We have something to tell you all," He looked at his Jake Sully and Neytiri and his siblings, then he looked at Ronal and Tonowari.

Tsuna knew exactly what Neteyam was gonna say, she was worried, she didn't know how Ronal would take the news.

"We are dating."Neteyam grabbed Tsuna's hand.

Tsuna watched as everyone's face expressions turned from confused to shocked, except for Ronal's face. Tsuna managed to learn what Ronal's face expressions meant when she was younger.

Ronal had a neutral expression on her face, she looked unbothered by the news. But, her eyes told a different story. Ronal's eyes were disapproving.

Jake Sully and Neytiri both smiled, they were happy for their eldest son. Tonowari was happy for his niece, but he knew that Ronal did not approve of this.

Neteyam pulled Tsuna away from the rest "Did you now want to tell them now?" Neteyam held her hand up to his chest "You don't seem happy."

"No, it's just that I don't think Ronal is happy about this." Tsuna looked up at Neteyam.

Tsuna used to not care what Ronal thought, but now, for some reason, it was different.

Neteyam held his other hand to Tsuna cheek "You just have to give her time," He lifted her chin up so that their eyes met. "I'm sure she will come around soon." Neteyam leaned in closer for a kiss.

--

It was the next day, Tsuna was sitting in her Marui, she had been organizing her pretty objects that she had found in the water.

"Tsuna?" Ronal's voice called from outside her Marui.

"Yeah?" Tsuna called as Ronal entered her Marui.

Ronal took a seat infront of Tsuna "I don't like this" Ronal said to her.

"Don't like what?" Tsuna knew exactly what Ronal meant, she wanted to hear her say it.

"This little thing you are doing." Ronal lifted her hand to point at Tsuna.

"I don't understand"

"I don't like you being with that boy who was demon blood." Ronal finally said.

Tsuna scooted the shell she was previously holding behind her "Why?" Tsuna knew how to make Ronal angry, and that was by asking stupid questions.

"He and his family are different from us." Ronal rolled her eyes, trying to be patient she said "I will not allow you to mate with someone like that."

"But I love him," Tsuna refused, she knew that Ronal was going to try and get them away from eachother, even if it meant to send the family away, Tsuna knew that was bound to happen soon. "You cannot do this to me."

"You are naive, Tsuna," Ronal reached to grab Tsuna's hand, but, the girl pulled her hand away "You don't know what is wrong and what is right." Ronal's face changed from soft to a more serious look. "Being with that boy is wrong."

"No, you don't know what is wrong and what is right." Tsuna was starting to get mad at Ronal.

"I'm looking out for you." Ronal tried to justify "Your parents wouldn't allow this."

"Well, they are dead so it doesn't matter what they would've wanted." Tsuna stood up to leave, as she was walking out her Marui, Ronal stopped her.

"I am doing what is best for you." Her grip around Tsuna's arm tightened "When they leave, which they will soon, you will be heartbroken."

Tsuna pulled her arm away from Ronal and left her behind.

Tsuna was laying down on the sand when Neteyam found her, she had her hand over her head to block the sun from her eyes.

"Tsuna," Neteyam said as he walked towards her.

Tsuna sat up to turn back to look at him. As he sat down next to her, he noticed that she looked sad, her eyes were also puffy as if she had been crying.

"Is everything okay?" He asked her.

"Yeah, yeah" Tsuna said as she wiped her eyes.

"I know something is not right," Neteyam used his hand to lift her chin up "Do you want to talk about it?"

"Not now," Tsuna said "I just want to be with you right now."

Tsuna laid her head on Neteyam's shoulder, he put his arm around her.

                          (𝗝𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟱𝘁𝗵 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯. 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝟭𝟬𝟬𝟰)