𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 : 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻

𝗔𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗜'𝗺 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴  𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸 :(

Tsireya and Tsuna had decided to lead the group to the cove of the ancestors.

"We are here" Tsireya announced. "This is the cove of the ancestors," Tsireya looked back at them. "Our most sacred place"

Tuk, Kiri, and Neteyam looked around, amazed.

"Eclipse is the best time of day to be here" Tsireya explained as Kiri and Neteyam shielded their eyes .

"This is it" Tsuna said "The tree of souls"  Tsu pointed toward it. They swam underwater to connect their queues to one of the petals.

Tsu connected her queue, when she closed her eyes, she saw an older version of herself. She was in a cave with water, all of a sudden, the older version of Tsu started moving the water shaping it into a sort of fountain shape. Before she could ask questions, Kiri started convulsing.

Tsuna reached for Kiri, but Neteyam beat her to it, dragging his sister to the surface. "Come on" He shouted.

"Kiri!" Tuk yelled for her sister. 

With the help of the group, Neteyam pulled Kiri up to his Ilu. "What is wrong, what is it?" Tuk asked worriedly. "It was a seizure" Neteyam replied. "Is she breathing?" Rotxo asked Neteyam.

Neteyam started blowing air into her mouth. "Is she breathing" Rotxo asked once again. Just, then Kiri coughed and groaned. "Get her to the village, hurry" Tsireya instructed. 

--

Tsuna was sitting down next to Kiri. "Brain looks good" The sky person said to Jake sully's friend.

Ronal walked in the Marui, she looked around. "It seems, that I'm not needed here" Ronal turned to leave, but, Neytiri grabbed her arm stopping her "You are Tsahik." 

"Move these things" Ronal told Neytiri, "Out!" Neytiri yelled at the Jake sully's friends, "You have done nothing"

Ronal had instructed Tsuna to help her, after a while Kiri awoke.

"Kiri, you're awake" Tuk smiled looking at her sister.

After Ronal walked out, Tsuna followed.

--

Neteyam found Tsuna standing on the sand, looking down at the water. He decided that it was time to tell Tsuna how he felt about her. "Tsuna, can we talk?" he asked as he was walking up to her. "Talk about what?" She turned around to face him. "I need to tell you something"

"Go on" Tsuna looked up at Neteyam, "The day of the fight, after Tsireya scolded Aonung. I followed you two." Neteyam explained. The girl looked down at the sand, as she was embarrased. That day she had told Tsireya how she felt about Neteyam, and he had heard all of it.

 He lifted her chin up, "I think you already know that the feeling is mutual" he said smiling.

                                    (𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟳𝘁𝗵 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮. 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝟰𝟲𝟭)

                                      𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 

                                        𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆,

                                   𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗯𝗶𝘁. </𝟯