𝗧𝗲𝗻: 𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗲

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝘀𝘀, 𝗜 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿. 

As the two girls neared the cove of ancestors, Keni kept rambling on about how much Tsuna has changed. Tsuna realized Keni was right, ever since she became closer with Kiri and Neteyam she had became a different person. And she was happy that she had changed.

"I'm not trying to make you feel bad, I just want my bestfriend back, you know?" Keni looked at Tsuna who had not once stared back at Keni.

"I know you aren't, but I'm just not that girl anymore" Tsuna finally looked at Keni

"Onto a more cheerful topic, we're here!" Keni said as they entered the cove.

"I had forgotten how beautiful this place really was" Keni looked around in amazement 

"I know, how long has it been since the both of us came here?" Tsuna asked

"Honestly, it feels like ages" Keni kept looking around

"It really does" Tsuna chuckled

The two girls dove underwater, Keni signaled "You ready?" to Tsuna, she nodded at the girl. Tsuna connect her queue to the petal. 

Tsuna had expected to see the older version of herself again, but, instead she saw flashes of memories she had with her other friends, before the sully kids had come into her life. Tsuna hadn't realized how much she missed her friends until now. Tsuna then started seeing memories with her parents. Tsuna missed them so much.

Tsuna disconnected her queue, she didn't want to remind herself of her parents, ever since her parents dies Tsu had tried to forget about them. 

Tsuna saw that Keni's queue was still connected, she waited for her to disconnect it. Once Keni disconnected her queue, she signaled for them to go up to the surface.

"What did you see?" Keni's head popped out of the water.

"Just memories" Tsuna said as she swam towards her Ilu.

"That doesn't really help with what you saw the other day." Keni said as she got on her Ilu. There was an awkward silence after that.

"What are you doing for the rest of the day?" Keni broke the silence.

"Nothing much, but I am going to hang out with Neteyam later today" Tsuna smiled at the thought of Neteyam.

"I never expected you to be in love with someone" Keni chuckled 

"Why?" Tsuna turned to look at the girl

"Well, Im saying in the nicest way possible but I thought you only cared about yourself. I used to think that it was impossible for you to care about somebody else" Keni said as they left the cove. "I guess I was wrong" Keni laughed.

Tsuna realized Keni was right she hadn't care about anyone else.

"I like to prove you wrong" Tsuna chuckled

"I think you mean, you like to prove everybody wrong" Keni corrected her.

 "Yeah, you are right" Tsuna rolled her eyes, Keni chuckled at this.

For the rest of the way back Keni and Tsuna had been talking about what had happened since they last saw eachother. After they arrived the two went there separate ways.

Tsuna decided to go back to her Marui, she wanted to be alone. She wanted to know why Eywa had shown her memories.

Just as Tsuna was about to enter her Marui, she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist.

"You're back already" Neteyam said as he put his rested his head on Tsuna's shoulder.

Tsuna pulled him by his hand inside the Marui

"What are you doing here?" She let go of his hand "I thought you didn't want anyone to know about us.

"No I do," Neteyam grabbed Tsuna's hand and pulled her closer to him "But, I wanted both of us to tell everyone."

"Well, Kiri knows, so does Keni and Aonung" 

"You told Aonung?" Neteyam asked her

"No he just figured it out on his own, he said it was so obvious."

"Was he mad about it?" Neteyam asked as he put his hands around her waist.

"No, he actually didn't even care that much." Tsuna smiled.

Neteyam smiled as he pulled her in for a kiss, Tsuna moved her hands up to his neck.

"So, when should we tell everyone?" Tsuna asked in between kisses.

"When ever you are ready" Neteyam replied pulling his lips away from hers.

"I'm ready when you are ready" Tsuna leaned in closer for another kiss.

                                     (𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟬𝘁𝗵 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮. 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝟳𝟬𝟵)