𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲 : 𝗗𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵

𝗔𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 :(

The next morning Keni had fallen asleep in Tsuna's Marui. This reminded Tsuna of when they we're little girls, they would have sleepovers all the time.

"Keni, wake up" Tsuna put her hand on Keni's shoulder.

Keni opened her eyes lazily and sat up. 

"Tsu?" A voice came from outside the Marui.

Kiri walked into Tsuna's Marui. She looked at Tsuna then at Keni "Oh, I didn't realize you'd be here, I can lea-" She got cut off by Keni.

"No I was just leaving" Keni got up and left the Marui.

"What do you need?" Tsuna smiled at Kiri.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go swim with me, I wanted to learn more about the creatures in the water."

"Of course, let's go right now" Tsuna said as she left her Marui, followed by Kiri. 

The girls were on the Ilu, when they saw a group of Tulkun surroding what looked like a dead Tulkun, they saw Ronal, Tonowari, Jake Sully, and Neytiri go towards it, so they followed. 

Ronal realized that the Tulkun that was killed was her spirit sister, Roa. Tsuna felt sorry for her, she couldn't imagine what she'd do if she lost Suklir. 

"She was my spirit sister," Ronal said, she had a hurt expression on her face. "She was the composer of songs. We would sing together," she looked down "She waited many breeding cycles to have this calf. The clan was so happy for her."

"What is this, Tonowari?" she raised her voice "What is this?!" 

Tonowari sighed.

When they returned to the Island Ronal said to the clan "My spirit sister and her baby have been murdered by the sky people."

Tonowari scowled "This war has come to us, we knew about this hunting of our Tulkun people, but, to the horizon far away." He jabbed his spear onto the ground "Now, it is here." He stuck out his tounge.

"You got to understand how the sky people think," Jake sully said as he lifted his arms to the side of his hips "They don't care about the great balance."

Tsuna knew that Ronal was right, the war between the sky people and Jake sully had come here.

"Listen, listen to him" Neteyam shouted. 

"They sky people are not gonna stop, this is only the beginning." Jake sully put his finger up "You gotta tell your Tulkun to leave" he moved his finger toward his left. 

"You got to tell them to go far away" Jake Sully  shouted to the people. 

"Leave? You live among us and you learn nothing" Ronal told Jake.

"We will fight for our brothers and sisters!" Someone behind Ronal shouted.

Tsuna thought Jake was right, if they did not tell the Tulkun to leave, more deaths were going to happen. She did not want to see Suklir dead.

"If you attack, if you fight, then they will destroy you. They will destroy everything that you love" Jake shouted. But he just caused the crowd to shout even louder.

Ronal touched her stomach, she thought about the sky people killing her baby.

"Hear my words!" Jake sully shouted trying to get the crowd to be quite. 

Tsuna stepped up to where Ronal and Tonowari were at. "He is right" she told everyone as soon as they went quite. "If we do not tell the Tulkun to leave, more deaths will happen." Then she stepped down for Jake Sully to talk.

Jake sully stepped up and held the tracker that was on Roa. "You tell the Tulkun that if they're hit by one of these they are marked for death" He put his arm down "Saving their lives that's all that matters, right?" He asked. 

Jake sully looked at Tonowari and Ronal "Saving your family."

"Tell the Tulkun" Tonowari told the people. 

"Go," Ronal raised her voice "Go"

              (𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟬𝘁𝗵 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮. 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝟲𝟮𝟵)