𝗘𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 : 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗧𝘂𝗹𝗸𝘂𝗻

Tsuna was sitting down with Keni in her Marui. Suddenly the two girls heard shouts, people were diving in to the water. "Everybody, our brothers and sisters have returned!" Tsireya exclaimed. Tsuna and Keni looked at eachother. The Tulkun had return, Tsuna could finally see her spirit sister, Suklir . Tsuna rushed outside, followed by Keni. 

Tsuna got on her Ilu, Nami, and went off to find her spirit sister.  Once she found her, Tsuna signed to her I have missed you 

I have missed you too.  Suklir responded to her. 

I have news for you, Tsuna signed to her, I have met someone. 

That is great!  Suklir replied  I didn't know you were capable of loving someone romantically. 

You know me, I like to surprise everyone. Tsuna signed .

How is Keni doing?  Suklir asked.

She is doing great! I think she has worked on herself a lot. Tsuna smiled.

--

The next morning Ronal was brushing Tsuna's hair in her Marui.

"One of the Islands to the south got attacked by the sky people. They are looking for Jake Sully and his family." Ronal said. "I knew they would bring the war between them and the sky people here."

"What's going to happen now?" Tsuna said. Tsuna thought that maybe it wasn't a good time to tell Ronal about Neteyam.

"Tonowari decided to let them stay for a little more time." Ronal continued to speak "The sky people had a human boy with them who speaks Na'vi." 

--

The group had decided to follow Lo'ak to see if he had really bonded with Payakan.  They saw as Lo'ak swam towards  Payakan. Payakan opened his mouth as if he was about to eat Lo'ak. Lo'ak swam inside Payakan's mouth.

The group stared at each other in confusion. When Payakan closed his mouth. Neteyam swam forward but was stopped by Tsuna and Aonung. They continued to watch Payakan. Soon Lo'ak came out of Payakan's mouth and swam up to the surface.

They we're caught by Ronal and Tonowari who had followed Tsuna. Ronal and Tonowari took them to their Marui. 

"You allowed this." Ronal turned to Tsuna, then to Tsireya. "You allowed him to bond with the outcast." Ronal pointed at Lo'ak.

"Tsireya," Tonowari took a step towards her, she flinched as she looked up at him. "You have disappointed me." 

Tsuna wanted to say something, but she didn't know what to say. Just then, she saw Jake and Neytiri walking towards them. 

Tonowari turned to Lo'ak "And you, the son of a great warrior, who was been thought better" he said as Jake and Neytiri entered the Marui.

"Payakan saved my life, sir" Lo'ak responded "You don't know him." 

"Sit, sit" Tonowari sat down. "Sit down." He shouted at the rest, everyone sat down except Ronal, who just walked around them.

"Hear my words, boy" He was talking to Lo'ak "Tulkun fought amongst themselves for territory,"  he explained "And for revenge. They came to believe that killing, no matter how justified, only brings more killing." 

Tonowari held out his hand slightly " This is the Tulkun way." He held his hand up slightly "Payakan is a killer, so he's outcast." 

"Sorry sir, but, you're wrong" Loak said.

"Lo'ak" Neytiri scolded her son, Lo'ak looked back at her. "You speak to Olo'eyktan." 

"I know, I know" Lo'ak put his head down. Ronal scowled at him. 

Tsuna felt bad for him, it seemed like Lo'ak was telling the truth. She wanted to defend him, but she did not want to get into trouble.

"That's enough." Jake crouched down behind his son. "I'll deal with this one" He turned to Tonowari and Ronal.

Jake dragged Lo'ak by his arm to his Marui.

Tsuna spent the rest of the evening with Keni, Tsuna was telling Keni her opinion on the situation. Just then, Keni noticed Tsireya and Lo'ak walking further away from the Marui's 

"Isn't that your cousin and the boy?" Keni asked as she pointed towards them. 

"It is, I think Tsireya might be comforting Lo'ak after what happened." Tsuna said as she turned to look at Keni.

"I didn't know there was something between them." Keni said touched her hair.

"I thought it was kind of obvious that they liked each other" Tsuna said.

"So, the person Tsireya likes, bonded with the outcast, Payakan." Keni put her hand down. "You know how crazy and cool that is!" 

"Tonowari and Ronal don't find it cool that Lo'ak bonded with Payakan." Tsuna said rolling her eyes.

            (𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟬 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮. 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝟳𝟯𝟴)