Chapter 3: Abigail

My pussy was throbbing when I woke up and moans wouldn't stop tearing from my mouth. I must have orgasmed in my sleep.

"Such a good girl." I hear a deep, gravelly voice praise and my gaze moves down to Duke, sucking on my pussy contentedly.

"Oh god." I groan, fisting his hair and pulling his face closer. I couldn't remember the last time he went down on me.

"I've been neglecting my little waitress, haven't I?" He cooed, sucking harder against my clit.

"We've been busy." I try to reason, but the words come out breathless as I try to buck against his face,

"That's not an excuse, is it?"

"No." I agree, hoping for some sort of reward.

Duke stops speaking and continues licking and sucking my dripping, wet pussy. I could feel an orgasm quickly building, my breathing started to become deeper as I readied myself for it but Duke pulled away just as I was about its peak.

"What the fuck Duke?" I growl. Receiving a sharp swat against my pussy.

"Language."

"As if you ever cared about that." I scowl, bringing my hand down to finish myself off.

Duke grabs my hand, stopping me from finishing. "No."

He takes both of my hands in one and pins them above my head, making me at his complete mercy.

"Good girls have patience, don't they?" He slowly moves his body up mine while I writhe in pleasure. Eventually, his cock presents itself in front of my face. It stands tall while sporting an angry red colour, he had been hard for some time now. "Hungry?"

"Yes." I groan, savagely leaning forward to take as much of him down my throat as possible. Gagging when I only get halfway, my cheeks heat in embarrassment, I was never able to fit him all in.

"I'm going to let your hands go, do you promise not to touch yourself? I would hate to have to cum down that pretty little throat. You know how I like to fill you up with my cum."

"I promise." I try to speak around his length.

His hands move away and grab my hair, using it to move my mouth back and forth so I could fuck his cock. My gags and drool only spur him on. By this point, my pussy was practically weeping onto the bed, it needed its fix as soon as possible. Eventually, Duke loosens his hold, and I gasp for air, strings of saliva still connecting with my mouth and his shaft.

"Clean it off." He commands, and I comply immediately.

I lick from the base to the tip, making sure to do a meticulous job and leave no spot filthy. I needed Duke's praise. His hand roughly fists my hair again and he lifts my head up, bringing us in for a searing kiss. His tongue immediately demanded entrance.

"Please," I begged between kisses.

Duke pulled back, a grin spreading on his lips. "Please, what?"

"Please, fuck me," I begged, reaching for his cock.

Duke's cock throbbed as I touched it, wanting release as much as I did. There was no way he could wait any longer. We were both on the verge of insanity.

"And how would you like to be fucked?"

"Rough and hard." I gave him my best pleading eyes.

"What if I wanted to make love to you?"

"I think we both know that would be useless," I smirk in return, squeezing his shaft in my hand.

An animalistic growl forms in his throat and he clambers down my body, making sure that I'm staying where I am. He pulls my legs apart and lines himself up at my entrance. Thrusting in ruthlessly.