The Wait (Tomtord smut)

((Hi all! This is the sex scene from Left in The Lurch, my Complete Again sequel, for anyone who wanted the full scene! For anyone not in the loop, its basically Tomtord with extra lore, and also they have kids. Sorry I cut it off in the original, it was getting too long and I needed to stay on topic XD))

"Oh I know, she'll ace it." Tom paused as the car began to move again. "I hope she knows how happy I am for her."

"Did you tell her?"

A nod. "Yeah, she was on her phone though, so...I don't know if she heard me."

"I hear ya," Tord chuckled, "I think I could blow up another robot next to her and she still wouldn't look up." His fingers flexed against the steering wheel, the servos of his right hand quietly whirring. He seemed to be fighting himself to speak, pulling his lips into his mouth as he thought. "...You're not like him, I know you're thinking it."

Fuck, of course his husband would realize what was eating away at him. He knew Tom better than anybody.

"I know, but you know I-"

"Nuh-uh, Mr. Larssin. No buts." Tord cut him off, not wanting to hear it. "You're an amazing dad. You've done everything perfectly, you haven't even raised your voice at them, let alone hit them." He slowed for another traffic light, looking over to the Brit once they were fully stopped. "You're nothing like your father. You've been the best husband I could ever ask for."

"Thanks, I..." Tom let his eyes fall to the dashboard as the light changed, the car lurching forward again. "I really needed to hear that today, babe."

Tord let out a soft "Pft," before he spoke, his voice velvety. "As if I don't remind you everyday how much you mean to me."

Tom reached across the center console, resting a hand comfortably on Tord's thigh. The robe's fabric began to heat up under his hand, as did the Norwegian's face. He looked like he was fighting his own brain to keep his eyes on the road, wanting to focus on his husband.

"We're almost home, don't get me going or we'll crash." Tord laughed nervously, the noise dying in his throat as Tom gently rubbed across his thigh, a knowing smile on his face.

"Hey, you got to tell me how much you love me, I wanna show you how much I care, too." He glanced out the windshield, watching as they turned onto their street. "Besides, I have time before my shift, just like we hoped."

"How long is your shift?" Tord asked softly, hoping to keep his mind off of the gentle in and out motion of Tom's hand. He was merely rubbing back and forth, but high up enough on Tord's leg that he couldn't ignore it.

"They're gonna have me for three days," Tom sighed, his hand slowing to gently squeeze the meat of Tord's thigh. Tord bit his lip, pulling into the driveway a little too quickly, the curb making the car jump. The Brit chuckled at that, loosening his grip to slide his hand down the length of Tord's thigh. "...So I know I'll cherish you even more."

"You have a point," A smile pulled at the corner of Tord's mouth, and he looked at his husband as he slid the keys out of the ignition. Now that they were home, he could play along. "I'll be so lonely without you..."

Tom returned a soft grin, finally letting go of Tord's leg to unbuckle himself. "Come on, let's get inside."

The Norwegian nodded, undoing his own seat belt with jittery fingers. "Ok, but no table. We can start there, but we can't finish there again."

Tom hummed in acknowledgement, his door shrieking as it opened, Tord's following not a second later. They tried not to rush to the front door, struggling to seem normal.