Long Nights (Binglarry mpreg)

(WARNING FOR SELF-PERFORMED SURGERY IF THATS AN ICK) THIS ONES LONG WINDED DHDHSJ I GOT REALLY INVESTED

___________

"I'm back, boss." Larry said as a greeting, stepping into their shared flat. The keys chimed softly as he placed them on the foyer table.

Bing didn't bother to look up, chewing on the tip of his pencil as he reread the sheet in front of him. "Don't call me boss, babe." He murmured, finally letting the pencil go to scribble again. "You're my boyfriend, it wouldn't kill you to call me something cute."

"Okay...Chris, I-uh...I got what you wanted." Both of them cringed at that. Larry was undeniably horrible at romance, so how he managed to woo Bing was a legitimate mystery to him. Bing could honestly love that man through anything, even the awkward moments.

"I didn't ask for anything?" Bing asked with a soft hum of amusement, cracking his back and leaning in his chair for a better look at the blond. "What did you get? Is it a new rotor arm?"

"Nope, doughnuts. You were texting about it, so I hope the craving is still strong." He mentioned, swinging the paper donut bag lightly in his hand.

"You're a terrible influence on them." Bing muttered. Regardless, he accepted the bag with open arms. Larry sat on the nearby couch with a huff, taking a donut for himself.

"Says the one that actually has the triplets, who's awake at two in the morning. Working this late isn't good for you."

"I know," Bing sighed, tapping the blunt pencil lead against the table. "I need to figure this out, though. It's gonna drive me off the deep end if I don't."

"You're already off the deep end," Larry corrected, watching Bing take an obscenely large bite from his doughnut. "You need to sleep."

"I know," Bing barked. Hardly intimidating with his mouth full and his voice soft with fatigue. "I'll sleep when I'm tired."

Bing was loving, of course he was, but not when it came to work. He was relentless with his planning, barely giving himself breaks. He was so busy that it made Larry wonder how he managed to squeeze willingly being pregnant into this fucking schedule.

It started as a branch of his clone experiment, about three years into their relationship. He hardly explained it, but the parts he did elaborate were strange and dangerous, the ramblings of a madman. He ditched the incubation portion of his lab entirely, telling Larry that they could use what he'd learned so far to start a family. Bing's face when he finally had a positive test almost made it worth it.

He was seven months now, with two girls and a boy, and he already looked beyond full term. None of them had names yet, both men preferring to call them A, B, and C until the experiment was complete. Bing blamed the multiples on their age, rather than a blip in the procedure. His old button ups were discarded for much less professional t-shirts, but his deals stayed just as serious.

He almost gave up film altogether when he got his big break. A hotshot who called himself "Red Leader" hired both Bing and Larry as novice inventors a few months after the clone incident, which lead to Bing being worked every moment of his sorry fucking life. Hell, the man was a scientific anomaly himself, but here he was, creating new plans for a mysterious military leader, rather than caring for his own body. He never complained though - having money was all Bing needed to keep coming back for more odd jobs. It funded his films and, at the moment, funded the building of their nursery.