007

christmas special pt . 2 !!

scaramouche's pov

she took a deep breath before getting ready to tell me everything. honestly im really happy that she trusted me and not albedo with this information.

"uh. take your time .." i couldn't look at her face , being nice was a new thing to me .

"i.. maybe not in school .. just thinking about it makes me want to cry ." she said as she dragged her words one by one . obviously trying to hold her tears in .

"gee... you really cry a lot huh. alright then , take my number . you can call me if you need help ." i said , gently patting her head , with my other hand on my chin , not making eye contact with her .

"you really meant it when you said you were going to be nicer hm ? " she said while saving my contact .

" did you just doubt me ?" i said , sounding offended .

"honestly yeah . you were so different before we became friends you know ?" she laughed after seeing my reaction .

"so? what about it .. "

"nothing ! it's just seeing this side of you makes me feel relieved and it's kind of cute ." she smiled genuinely.

"you're so weird .. calling me cute ." i said , although i was panicking inside .

"what ? it's true though . how is that weird ." she insisted that i was cute .

"yeah whatever..."

"hm.. do you want to come with me to the mall .. u-uhh for the secret santa thing !" she asked .

"YE- i mean yeah alright that's cool " i said , scratching the back of my head .

"alright ! school's almost over , should we walk together?"

"walk together..? um, well okay .." i said .

did i really just get invited to go out with her .. i mean as a friend of course .

oh, albedo .. how does it feel to see someone you have a crush on asking another guy out ? the furious look on his face makes me feel victorious.

--------------------------------------------------------------

an hour later , school ended and l/n quickly pulled my arm and ran out of the school compound .

"wai-" albedo said , calling out for l/n .

"tell me later , albedo . im off to the mall !" she said , still holding on to my arm .

"calm down .." i said , trying to stop her but it's no use .

i looked behind at albedo , he just stood there , looking defeated . did i mention he looked really mad too ?

soon enough , we arrived at the mall . l/n took her wallet out and started counting how much cash she had .

"hmm .. 500 dollars ." she said , probably thinking what to buy for tartaglia .

"what do you think he'd like ?" she asked me , since me and tartaglia used to be close friends .

"dunno ."

"okay.. what would you like then ?" she rolled her eyes .

"and why does that matter - ?" i squinted my eyes at her .

"just answer the dang question , scaramouche ." she said as we walked into the mall .

"ugh fine .. probably new sony headphones .. i guess ?"