008

christmas special pt.3 !!

i had a good sleep last night , and woke up to messages from albedo and scaramouche .

scaramouche
sleep well .

you
thanks , srry i didn't see this yesterday!!

--------------------------------------------------------------

albedo
hello???
l/n ?
i wanted to ask what you like ?
u there ?

you
sorry i was outside shopping with my friend

albedo
that's alright !

you
wow you reply rlly fast .

--------------------------------------------------------------

y/n's pov

i decided to dress as santa's elf for the reveal of the secret Santa's since ms jean told us to put effort in dressing up .

well , it will usually be red and green but i didn't have any clothing of that colour so I decided to go with pink instead . luckily , i found a pink Santa hat in my closet , I decided to use it and style it with my pink pleated skirt
and my long sleeved pink crop top .

although I didn't really like the 'strawberry milk' writing on the clothing , I still found it cute .

i then clipped on my fake elf ears , wore my white socks and the new Melanie Martinez shoes , they were so expensive .

soon , i was off and ready to head to school . i was greeted by albedo as soon as i walked in the classroom .

"oh my gosh , l/n ! you look so gorgeous!" albedo said , wowing over my outfit .

i looked around the classroom to find scaramouche , but he wasn't here yet .

"haha , thanks albedo !" i smiled at him .

then , i felt a tap behind my shoulder . i turned around and it was scaramouche . he rested one of his arm on my head .

"goodmorning l/n .. and albedo ..." he said , squinting his eyes at albedo .

i couldn't care less about their beef with each other . so i took scaramouche's arm off my head and walked to my seat .

--------------------------------------------------------------
scaramouche's pov

l/n couldn't care less about me and albedo's beef with each other and walked to her seat .

i stuck my tongue out at albedo and walked away , sitting next to her .

'oh albedo , she's just not into you ! when will you learn ..'

"and what are you supposed to be -" she questioned me .

honestly i didn't bother to dress up so i just wore my usual clothes .