𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 =2♥︎

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐬 🙋‍♀️𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 ,𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 ,𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞 .
A sudden update of this year so yeah ,
The longest chapter l wrote.
Rip my fingers 😅

𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲.

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

A deep silence spread inside the cabin ,no one is speaking all are silent.
Jeonghan head was hung down as he was unaware of the dark gaze and the atmosphere. Scoups was looking at him without even blink his eyes . Yoongi and namjoon was settled next the near couch of the cabin . yoongi was sleeping while lean his head on the couch as he do the most and didn't care the surrounding . namjoon was typing something on his iPad but still his ears are open .the twins was settled on the chair the elder one was have a straight and cold face and the younger was build up with questions .

"Speak" jungkook husky voice spread there all attention went towards him but yoongi still on sleep and Han head was still hung down.

"Me and hannie was High school friends"scoups say while looking han ,the elder mafia still in straight face the younger one mouth view in suprise, yoongi woke up from the sleep and look scoups blankly he used to do it through so no one mind it.rm was suprise as hell.

"Hyung , you didn't tell about it "scoups gaze shift towards the younger who look in amazed face but he didn't say anything he stand up from the seat and went near Han and sit next to him and hold his hand making shiver through his spin but didn't show that

"Hannie" he called with soft voice making all wide the eyes except the mafia king actually scoups don't give soft voice to anyone.

"Hannie,why you left me along and you stop suddenly and only left a letter "sorry" to me "scoups build him with questions everyone eyes grew more than usual hearing this.
"T-that"finally jeonghan decide to speak to clear all questions of scoups he look the mafia who look him for long time .
"Actually dad died in car accident "han spoke making scoups wide his eyes,han tears was flowing continuously
"You need to speak with me along "the mafia ask as Han nodded his head .
Scoups hold his hand and went out from the cabin left all shock.

"Is it even our hyung "guuk ask in wide eyes to his elder twin "i don't know"he say with straight face making guuk sigh 😔.
"Hyung ,let's back to work ,i have many to do"guuk say as the cousin nodded their head in agreement.
"Bring that file within half hours guuk"his words made the younger mafia look him disbelief."mr.mafia king ,you can't order at me like that "guuk point the finger .
"Ok,if you don't want then i will cancel the new games mode and block the card "the mafia king say with a smirk as the younger wide the eyes

"Oh hell no brother look i am going "saying that he left making the mafia just smile at him while all left with him.

.

Jeongcheol reach the cabin.