chapter 3♡

hi lovely petals ,

a vote and share and comment .

enjoy the chapter

AN :

one week passed and in one week many things happens ,

about jeongcheol,

they having a great time together and han work as his assistent for a week now and being good with eachother and sharing moment eachother.

with guktaekook,

the twins mostly visit the cafe and our guuk has become more close to tae and jk too his love for tae is on another level and but after that kiss {in chapter 2 } they spoke less and we can say tae is really close to them..

back to story

AT Jeon MANSION

jin was in kichen, making breakfast form the members ,its not like they dont have maids they have but he loves to cook for them , jin was focused on cooking but...

"JIN HYUNGGGGGG" well actually jimin shout while coming inside and yes he flinch a little "ya jimin i told you not to scream like this"he glared the yonger who standing their holding his baby bumb.

"sorry hyungie"he pout and show the puppy eyes which cannot resist jin and he chuckle seeing it."where is namjoon hyungie?"jimin asked.

"he is reading "jimin nodded

"morning hyung"scoups come inside while great them .

scoups was all in black turtle neck t-shirt and a black coat and pants and yeah he is looking hot as hell not gona lie .

"morning cheoli" both of them greated him"Where is hyngs?"he look confused as he know that the will come now but there is no sign of them

"Where is hyngs?"he look confused as he know that the will come now but there is no sign of them.

"that cat is still on that bed hmm don't loves me only that stupid bed"jimin pout in anger and they chuckle at reaction they know all of mood swings yeah.

"Hey I wasn't on bed chim" yoongi get inside the kitchen with a gummy smile and hug his husband whose just push him and went to living room and yoongi was stand like a statue there and went behind his husband .