Chapter 4♡

[words :2129}

Taehyung pov

i was standing infront of the mirror holding my two dress one red and green i was confused as hell what i will wear today as I am going with the mafia twins 😄 . Today I am going with them for shopping hehe i told no but guuk is not allowing me he say "oh come on tae" at the same time jungkook stand thie quite like he only likes to hear what i say he will do afterall he gave me admission for University. I was happy i feel someone is care for me ,i feel like i knew them but don't knew why ? Even if they are mafia i am feeling good and safe with them 😄 well am i in love? Aish i am confused.

I shrug off my thoughts and choose a red shirt and black pant .

End of taehyung pov.

Taehyung was in red shirt and black pants well suit perfectly for his silver hair and a long earrings he wore.he blush himself but don't knew why he did that .may be shy to go with jeons.

ON OTHER SIDE

IN JEON MANSION

as per to today they have to go with taehyung jungkook is ready he has wore a black suit and pant with a white shirt well handsome as always but still he didn't change from suit .

as per to today they have to go with taehyung  jungkook is ready he has wore a black suit and pant with a white shirt well handsome as always but still he didn't change from suit

He walk to his twin brother room wae because if we tell we are going he is the one who ready first but today why late ? Did he forget today they have to meet taehyung.

"Guuk are you there"he knocked the door.

"AA HYUNG HELP ME OUT .JUST COME INSIDE ITS OPEN ALREDY"he shout from inside.

The mafia opens the door but he gasped seeing the sight of room.the room is a big mess clothes scattered on the floor and there The great Jeonguuk sitting on floor only in the boxers.

(An :i can't even imagine jk in that ab i mean that 😂 bbbboXE-r)

"What the heck!guuk why u mess the room shattered all the clothes here"he
asked

"AA HYUNG help 😭 me to get a perfect dress for today as we are going with taehyung today "he fake cried and the mafia looks him with done eyes like seriously 😒?.

"I am done with you guuk ,i will go you sit here and select "he was about but guuk hold his leg and passed a fake cry ,bunny eyes well he can't resist his twin brother cuteness.

"Ok ,fine i will help you but u should clean the room"

"Hyung,maids will clean my room ,we have to go remember?"he is lazy to clean the mess .

"Maids are not here for clean your room ,they are here for other works ,so yes or no?"

Guuk 😔 sigh