Chapter 7♡

Anneyoseyo petals, hopes all doing well and great and for the first time i am uploading chapter together as a double update 😌and i wish all will loves the chaprter.

. ignore mistakes!

𝘌𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 🦋

. The morning had back in jeon mansion,the light rays had entered into the room of mansion through thr hall. The kookie air male groan when the light hit on the face and he look beautiful under the sunlight he look beautiful under the light.

He look at his side, he eyes wide when he see the black haired male hugging his waist and his face of the neck of blue haired male. Tae admire the mafia king, he is handsome, his cheeks, the hair falling, innocent facr, plumpy lips musky smell a mole under the lips, blue hair male smile and started to cares the mafia hair somehow or somewhere he felt safe in mafias hand, he didnt realise he fall for the twins yes you heared right twin, but at the same time he was dont knew if the twins love him? And if they leave him?and knew who real he is? Will they hate him?

Blue haired one didnt realise when his eyes getting wet, he remeber everything what happend. His jin hyung, jimin his friend, he was thankfull to mafia for that.

"Are you my kookie are you, is guukie your twin,hmm why you help me, and wil you hate me like my step parents do, will you leave me-"

"I will not leave you"blue hair male was shocked hearing it and he realise that the mafia was awake all time eavesdropping him.

Jungkook sit up next to taehyung who look down,you fia put his index finger on the chin of taehyung and made him look up

"How are you feeling now, sweetheart "taehyung heart skipped for a moment, he look at the mafia who lookong him in loved eyes

"G-good Mr.Jeon" the mafia chuckle at the action.

"No, it feel like i am your boss, call me kook or kookie i like the name by the by"mafia didnt ready yet to expose himself infront younger.

Taehyung nodded his head and smile nervously.

"Baby-, dont you wanna meet your jin hyung and jimin"

Taehyung shook his head as no amd started to cry, jeon hug him and patted the back

"Kookie ~i cant, i cant what-if hyung and chim hates me 🥺 like my step parents did, i am worst kookie, i am bad"

"Tae bear, who say that hmm, they never can't be mad at you, beacuse thry love you tae and its not your fault and we all love you baby, everyone is waiting for you, even jin hyung hadnt eat anything, jimin, hannie hyung, hobi hyung all are here tae-and your guuk who cry like asmall child last night,and dont think about going back to your step parents house, i will never let you go their sweetheart, you are innocent soul who didnt knew what the curel world you live,you are with JEON'S so no one lay afinger on you, you are safe here sweetheart you are, and we all love you"

in all time tae was having tear in eyes he cant belive, thr mafia gang who all afraid has a soft heart for the loved ones, hefelt niw he is happy.

"Thank you kookie"he hugged the elder.

"Ahem ahem- done it or not let me open my innocent eyes"

it was the blonde who enter inside with smile but his heart was aching much he loved taehyung, he is not a heartless person who snach happiness, he want to see what happiness is, at all time he heared what both talked. Now he is control his feeling for tae. He want tae to say him he love him but not by forcing.

"Ya jeon jungguuk its not like you thing brat"the mafia glared at him.

"Hyung chill i was teasing tae, he look cute now look a lovely red tomato"blonde sat next to taekook but he get beaten by tae with the pillow.