Chap 2 rewritten

Strange behavior?

Aylin stirred awake from her sleep feeling a fluffy thing brush her face. "Cotton you're suffocating me..." Cotton simply meowed without budging an inch. Aylin grabbed Cotton off her face and planted her face back into the fluffy animal before letting her go. She started thinking about the lady from yesterday but not even 10 seconds before grabbing her phone from her charging stand, and checking the schedule.

"Ah that's right, today is the start of the spring semester." she yawned and checked the time.

"11:00am... 30miuntes before work." Aylin stretched and got off her bed to get ready, 'Maybe I'll see the lady again today.'

Aylin grabbed a glass of milk before and checked the water and food dispenser for Cotton.

She quickly put on a white hoodie and beige pants, with simple sneakers.

The day went without anything eventful and as she neared the end of the shift she realized that she hasn't seen Jessica today, though she wasn't surprised.

She got off at 5:15 and started heading to her night class, 'why did I choose a class right after work? Ugh'

When she arrived there were some students already there, she looked around and chose the second row from the podium, Aylin had the eyesight of a bat so sitting at the front was always her go-to.

Aylin was a bit stressed from the fact this professor is new and had no reviews for her to gander. But looking at the fact she needed it and this was the only available class there's really no room to bargain.

She placed her bag next to her and started to scroll on her phone to keep the anxiety from getting to her.

The class was quiet for the most part with some people who chit chatting with friends who chose to have classes together.

As the time neared the beginning of the class someone walked in accompanied by the sound of heels, "Good evening class, I am your professor, Dr. Martinez." Aylin sat stunned when she saw a familiar figure.

It was Jessica?

Jessica was scanning the students when she saw a shocked face and recognized her to be the girl from yesterday. To rose an eyebrow before looking away and going back to her speech.

"Today we will go over the syllabus, and leave once we have discussed protocol." Aylin was fascinated by her, the way she carried herself with authority and supremacy was completely different than when she saw her yesterday.

"We will begin roll call," Jessica stated and started to call out names. The class looked to be around 78 students and once she got into the W section Aylin perked up anxiously waiting for the signal to announce her presence.

"Aylin W-" "Here!" Aylin blurted out before she could even finish speaking.

"Glad to see you're excited." Jessica simply said before moving on.

There were no more casualties after that and class ended with fifteen minutes and got an early dismissal.

"Class dismissed." Jessica sat down at the table as the students hurried out of the class, Aylin decided to stay, she wanted to ask if she remembered her.

But when Aylin approached Jessica she gave a fake smile.

" how can I help you miss White?" The way she addressed her was distant, even though they were strangers it still felt like she was trying to distance herself.

Aylin quickly said 'nothing' and walked away.

She was rushing trying to process the situation before she bumped into someone falling directly onto them.

—————————————
Author's note

Hello peeps, two updates in a row what's this🤔

My peeps who do you think is coming up(⁎⁍̴̛ᴗ⁍̴̛⁎)