Chap 3 rewritten

3

Hearing a groan Aylin quickly sat up, "I'm so sorry!" Aylin pulled herself up but didn't know if she should help her.

Some people don't like being touched, "are you ok ma'am?"

The person who fell was rubbing the back of their head.

'shit.'

" Do you need me to take you to the infirmary? I'm really sorry."

"I'm fine." The woman finally looked up and grabbed the hand that Aylin was offering.

Aylin tensed up for a bit but got star-bounded by her warm and soft hand.

Her fingers were nicely shaped and the clean nails were a healthy shade of pink.

Aylin snapped out of it when she felt the woman pull away her hand.

"Uh....I'm sorry for bumping into you I wasn't looking, do you need me to take you to see the nurse?" Aylin was still worried about her bumping her head.

Alicia was a bit annoyed when she got bumped into, but even worse was hitting her head.

She was about to yell at the incompetent person until she heard a chain of apologies.

So she took a deep breath and put it all to it being her bad luck.

"I...umm...I can't really offer you anything but do you like coffee? I can offer a cup-" Aylin really didn't know what else she could offer since she's not got much.

"That's fine, just watch where you're going next time." The woman said and started to walk off.

She was running late to her first class.

Aylin wanted to ask for a name but those words stuck in her mouth and watched the woman turn around the corner.

—————

It's me again (⁎⁍̴̛ᴗ⁍̴̛⁎)