Chapter nine

1k read yay! 🥳🥳🥳

I can't believe we made it! I hope you all will continue to like and read this story, its the first time I've continued a book for so long. Well let's get to it, our story continues

----

Aylin's POV

The hums of the engine, the roars of the student was all that could be heard at the airport. 'WE FINALLY MADE IT!!' I was so excited I slept for the majority of the time and now I'm more than recharged. We reached here at about 11 pm.

"Line up brats." Daddy shouted over everything, I walked towards her and everyone else in her group did the same. Once we got there she started checking off the list again making sure no one was left somewhere.

My eyes wandered around seeing other teachers doing the same thing, I kept scanning till my eyes caught a glimpse of a tall slender woman, she was attractive. If I hadn't met daddy and Alicia I'd say she was the most attractive person ever.

I guess she felt a gaze on her which made her turn and met my gaze, I, of course, got embarrassed and blushed looking away. When I looked back, her eyes were still on me, and once she saw I was looking at her again she winked and checked her watched before walking off.

Just as I was about to turn back to daddy, daddy reached me and hit me on the head with the clipboard "ow-" I said a looked up at her and regretted it instantly daddy had an annoyed expression on her face with her arms crossed. 'please tell me she didn't see me checking someone out,' I prayed but that was proven useless when she looked at the woman before looking back at me.

I was in sheer panic 'shit shit SHIT! Someone's gonna find my body tonight'

I took a deep breath before giving her the expression I knew she couldn't resist, I puffed up my cheeks and gripped the fabric of my skirt and looked up at her with puppy eyes, she flinched and groaned before rolling her eyes and moving onto the remaining students. I giggled knowing that she couldn't resist it.

Once she was done we moved onto other buses, there were about 7 buses out waiting. We got on and started heading towards the place that was supposedly "very expensive" according to the principal. I highly doubt it 'broke ass, dusty crusty musty school,' I thought.

---------

The second we got there I was beyond not surprised, the place was kinda run down and really not it. I followed daddy and there were hundreds of students in the lobby of this tiny hotel, by the time we got here it was 12:30 pm or so.

I walked towards daddy who was talking with other teachers, I decided to sneak up on her and interwind our fingers, daddy froze and looked back before seeing me and gave me a light smile then continued back to whatever they were talking about. Luke/ Mr. Asshole checked in with the receptionist and was flirting with her, see I wasn't being mean any calling him an asshole, he literally flirts with everyone but daddy got on his radar 'how dare you flirt with daddy then go off to another woman like they're as good as daddy???! Fucking small pencil dickhead'. I thought and growled at him quietly.

He walked over and told the students to come to him according to the group number, when he got to mine I walked over to the group and for the first time saw my group mates. What. The. Fuck.

'Why am I in a group with all guys????' I immediately walked over to daddy for comfort and swung her arm back and forth just begging she'd do something.

"Mr. Low, I don't think that's quite appropriate. Miss woods will stay with me instead." 'YESSS THANK YOU, DADDY," "but teachers aren't supposed to-" Daddy cut him off before he could finish "did I stutter." That wasn't a question that was a statement.

I giggles and hugged daddy from behind watching his shocked expression that was the first time daddy actually looked annoyed she telling him off, he shut the fuck up and walked away to pass out the other room keys.

Daddy turned around to face me and leaned down to whisper something, "darling, I'm supposed to room with other teachers but since I'm going to be with you I could get us another room, would you like that?" As soon as those words left her lips a huge grin made its way onto my lips "YES!" I said excitedly. Daddy nodded and lead us to the reception since I was holding her hand.

"I would like the best room you have here," daddy said and took out a black car- 'a FUCKING BLACK CARD???!!' Daddy really is rich, "I'm sorry ma-ma'am but we don't have any other rooms op-opened," the receptionist said. Daddy didn't seem bothered and took out her phone with a smirk.

After speaking to someone in French she told me we'd be staying at a different hotel, 'God I always wondered what it's like to have a sugar mama, I guess this is how it is, and I'm loving every second of it,' I nodded and walked with her towards the other teachers.

"I'd be staying at another hotel, I will do my job still but I won't be staying here,"

The teachers looked at her like she was insane and started screaming how she couldn't do that, "I said I'll be staying somewhere else." She said with a stern tone the only other teacher who said something was an old lady. I think she was the other English teacher or something, people say it's like she has a stick up her ass.

"Listen here fossil, I don't care, if my decision is final, I don't think you know how much power I have. You can try telling the principal, heck even the school board and see if anyone would fire me," The lady swallowed hard and shut up.

"Listen students," daddy shouted loudly enough for people to shut up and those who didn't get a glare from daddy and shut up immediately. " Tomorrow we'll be going to a museum, gathering here at around 9 tomorrow morning, getting breakfast is your responsibility. If you miss it you'll starve till lunch, of course, you can get your own food but we won't be making any stops as a group. Go to your rooms and get some rest." She said sternly everyone was frozen in place until daddy opened her mouth again "Now." The students disbursed and rushed towards their rooms.

Daddy made another phone call and a limousine made its way to the front after about 20mins, I gawked at the beautiful car and daddy opened the door for me while the chauffeur placed our luggage in the back.

----

A/N

Again I'm great full for 1k and hope you'll continue to support me!

Don't forget to vote and comment!