chapter eight

Aylin POV

Today was the day of the field trip, excited couldn't even begin to explain how I felt. Normally I would be annoyed about it but since I got daddy with me I felt so happy.

I got to school earlier than normal since I wanted to see Alicia before I had to leave for two weeks.

I reached the junior floor and sped walked towards Alicia's classroom '203', the halls were quiet, the only sound I could hear was my own footsteps, as I rounded the corner I bumped into someone. I was sent falling back but I landed on my backpack so it didn't hurt that much.

"Fuck!," were the first things that were out of the person's mouth, "Hey kid! Students shouldn't be walking around in the halls at this time," she looked at her watch "It's half an hour before class even starts, ugh anyways get up."

I got up and brushed the dust off 'I picked the worst day to wear black, fucking dusty crusty floors,' "I think you own me an apology," 'the fuck bitch??? You ran into me' of course I couldn't say that.

Finally looking up at her, 'who's this?' "I-I'm sorry," I looked back down onto the floor wishing she'd let me go sooner, "Apology," I looked back up to see a smirk "not accepted,"

I scrunched up my eyebrow in confusion, "Huh?" "You heard me, you have detention,"

'Who tf you think you is?? Whose you?' I was annoyed and just started walking towards Alicia's class "hey," she pulled on my bag "I wasn't done," My body collies with her and once it did I felt as I would fall back on my back again so I gripped onto her clothes tightly her arms wrapped themselves around her when I looked up at her and I saw a shocked expression with a blush.

I moved back quickly and headed towards Alicia's classroom.

"Well, I'm not your student!" I said annoyed and pouted once I saw the time 'this bitch made me stand here for 8mins already, just shut UPPPP!'.

I was literally only two doors away from Alicia, I guess I was too loud cause Alicia went out of her class and walked towards us, "what''s wrong?"

"Oh hey Alicia, this sophomore was wondering around the junior class and I gave her detention but she started walking away," 'BITCH!? EXCUSE YOU?? A SOPHOMORE!? Bitch I know I'm small but I ain't that SMALL!' I was so triggered, and Alicia started laughing so hard she covered her mouth.

"What's funny?! HUH!" I said puffing up my cheek and walked over to her and stood behind her 'you're SOOO lucky I'm annoyed about that lady right now,' I thought once I stood behind Alicia.

"I'm sorry about that, anyways I apologize for anything Aylin did can you let her off the hook this time?" The teacher sighed "you know her? So she's a junior?" 'I'm boutta throw hand right now,' "no no, Aylin is a senior, but she helps me out sometimes," Alicia said I could hear she's still very amused.

I looked over to the teacher who looked shocked, 'That's right you bitch IM A SENIOR!' My alarm went off, to remind me that I need to be at the bus loop soon, 'THIS HOE!!! I SPENT 30mins arguing with her??!'

'Fuck this I'm out,' I poked Alicia's back, she turned around "wha-" I gave her a light peck, I'm sure the lady didn't see us so I gave her a tight hug, "The buses are about to leave, see you in two weeks Ali-Ms. Garcia"

I sprinted outta there and heard the other teacher talking to Alicia as their voices dimmed.

----

I walked over to the bus loop which was crowded by students and looked around. My eyes landed on daddy's bus group and there was another teacher with her, I guess each bus has two groups which is great 'looks like a lot of boys went with daddy too... horny kids,' shoving through the crowd I finally reached the front where daddy stood with her clipboard and the chart that showed her groups.

When I got closer I realized it was Mr. Asshole. Or Luke, That's what I think he is, he's been hitting on daddy and always trying to take her out. Of course, daddy would never do that so he's been bothering daddy almost every day and getting her breakfast which daddy either throw away or lets me have it, to be honest, he's taste in food is disgusting too.

When we made eye contact my heart skipped a beat 'how can she still have such strong effects on me...' a blush started to make its way up my cheeks and I looked down.

I went and stood next to her and moved closer until I was closer enough to nuzzle against her a bit, the other students were standing in a line in front of daddy so only the kid in front of us could see me snuggling against her.

Daddy flinched a bit and turned to look at me, with her eyebrow raised, I just smiled and snuggled against her again, she sighed and turned back towards the students.

Once all 26 students are inside the bus while I hugged daddy the whole time, I'm beyond surprised that she didn't push me off of her, this is actually the first time I have done anything PDA with daddy in front of other students or just in front of anyone else other than Alicia.

Daddy told me to go inside while she confirmed with the dean, I walked inside and saw everyone yelling and screaming. I went to sit on the seats near the front since that's where teachers normally sit, daddy walked inside the bus and the yelling intimately stopped 'daddy has so much power its sooo hot~'.

"You all may talk, but if I hear one inappropriate thing you'll all have to stay quiet for the whole bus ride and the plane ride, and I have one million ways to punish you without physically hurting you," she finished and the bus driver signaled that the bus is about to move.

Luke was seated in the first seat while I was sitting on the seats diagonally behind, daddy went down the isle one more time before sitting next to me, Luke looked confused and shocked 'is this dude dumb? Obviously she chose me, how can you be so dense you can't realize that she' isn't interested'

He turned back around once he realized that she wasn't about to leave me anytime soon or ever, she's mine.

I leaned against her and intertwined our fingers, daddy loosened the gripped and broke the hold, I looked at her confused. She took a book out and I changed the hand holding to hugging her now. "Daddy~" I felt her tense up and I felt confused until I realized what I said "oh shi-" I jolted up right but daddy pulled me back against her "I like that~ but no calling anyone else that understand?" She whispered and I nodded.

This is going to be an interesting trip.

---------

A/N

A new Pokémon 😂

Is she going to be a new lover? A passerby? An enemy? 🤭

You'll have to wait until Aylin gets back from her juicy trip with Daddy Jessica

Don't forget to vote and comment