Chapter five

Alicia POV

I started to get ready for our date night, I picked out something simple since neither of us wanted to go to a fancy place. I wore a white t-shirt with the words 'call my Mami' on it and a pair of blue mom jeans with a pair of vans.

I was putting makeup on when the doorbell rang, I walked towards the door and when I opened It Jessica leaned against the wall next to the door, she wore a white and blue button-up with a pair of jeans and high top converse

(Couldn't fund something I liked for Jessica)

'Not gonna lie, we look young tonight,' I thought "done staring there?" Jessica said with a teasing tone evident in her voice. "Nope," I said but continued to walk back into my house to get my purse.

"So where are you taking me tonight," I said once I got back into the living room, "well I was thinking maybe we go get pizza and we could take a stroll in the park," she said with a light blush looking away. 'Awww she's a hopeless romantic at heart huh'.

---------

We pulled up into the pizza place and it was quite empty which was surprising since it was a Friday and there's no school tomorrow, "it's cause I rented out the whole shop," Jessica said 'shit did I say that out loud'.

I looked away a bit embarrassed and once we got to the door Jessica opened it for me and I walked into the quiet shop and Jessica followed suit, " you didn't have to rent out the place you know, I know you have money and all but like still wouldn't it be more fun with some people around?" I asked when we sat down.

"Well I didn't think you'd like being around in public since you are a model and all," she said with a lopsided smile, "so you know huh," "I mean it wasn't really hard to recognize the prized gem of the largest modeling cooperation," she said resting her cheek on her hand.

"How can I help you today?" An old middle aged man came over with a really disgusting smile that seemed so perverse and unpleasing, he started looking up and down my body and I felt so disgusted I wanted to stab his eyes out.

"Look at her like that one more time and this little place of your will be gone by tomorrow," Jessica suddenly said when she noticed my discomfort, the guy immediately got nervous and apologize a million times and said he'll get someone else to take our orders.

"Wow~ scary," I teased once the guy was far enough, "of course I have to keep you safe since I offered to take you out," she said smirking 'damn~ sexy~' I thought and bit my lip.

A new waiter came and got our orders pepperoni and beef pizza and I ordered a lemonade while Jessica went with Coca-Cola. "So what do you do for a living? Obviously teaching but other than that, cause half the things you own are impossible on a teacher salary," she chuckled in lowly 'damn she's so sexy.'

"Well, I owned over hundreds of companies around the world, I wanted to take in some fresh air for a bit and sold them off, I didn't really need more money than I already have, I've worked for so long for that company and now I can finally say I'm down with it. I've made so much selling the companies with different people and with the money I already had from working since 17 I'm sure at least 8 generations could feed off of the money." She said.

Surprised could not even begin to express how I felt, how I was so blind she was on all the magazines' everyone wanted tea on her literally everyone, and if the people that had a crush on her were to line up we'd reach Asia maybe even further!'

"Close that mouth sweetheart or you'll catch a fly," she teased, heat rushed to my cheek and I smacked her hand for teasing me. She laughed it off again and I chuckled along.

------

After we finished our dinner we headed towards the park that was near here and walked around a bit, we saw a few families and a few elders walking around looking at the water fountain near the center of the park, the lights on it lit up and started shifting colorings simultaneously.

"So how're you enjoying yourself," Jessica said staring deep into my eyes when I turned to face her, "it's been wonderful, I haven't gone out in so long it's so refreshing also it was a nice place unlike the scenarios I normally had to attend," she smiled and nodded showing she knew what that feeling was.

----

She drove me home and once we got to my mansion we sat there for a while "I don't really want to let you leave yet," she laughed and scratched her head a bit, "Me neither, I said," I said her eyes widened seeming surprised, I smirked and leaned into her cupping her cheek, "Can I get a kiss?" I asked as I traced my finger over her lips.

Her tongue escaped her lips and licked my thumb that was teasing her lips, she grabbed my wrist that was on her face and closed the distance, the kiss wasn't passionate it was lustful and rough.

After about two minutes we finally parted and I looked at her and laughed, she was so confused "My lipstick is smudged all over you," she looked in the rearview mirror and saw herself and laughed along."I'm going now," I said and leaned in kissing her cheek "see you later," she said smiling. 'Her smile was so charming~'

------

Here's how their date went down

I was lazy originally and didn't really know what to write =/

Remember to vote, and comment