Chapter two

Blinding light along with flamming heat forced me out of my peaceful state, looking towards the window next to my bed I saw that I forgot to close it last night allowing the sun to invade my haven.

I'll never understand people that like the sun, groaning I lean towards my desk which was also close to my desk and checked the time. '6:12am' early enough.

Getting up I placed my glasses on and went towards the bathroom, Brushing my mouth as gently as possible avoiding so I don't get the bands of my brackets. After looking at my coset and imagining how each outfit would look I decided on a red Coca-cola t-shirt with their polar bear on it, Light blue ripped skinny jeans, and a pair of DKNY red, white, and black sneakers that look similar to air Jordan 1.

Before heading out I checked if my laptop and glasses are in there before heading off, grabbing a bag of chips on the way out.

As I started walking towards the school I checked the time again '6:33 good enough', the school's only a 10-15min walk.

When I walked past the parking lot I saw a foreign car, an expensive one at that It's a fucking Mercedes-Benz Maybach Exelero. If I got ran over by that car I'd be happy, not every day you get ran over but if imma experience death I want the best choice if not a good choice. As I walk distracted while staring at the car someone walked out of it, Ms. Martinez of course it's her car I mumbled.

She walked out wearing a dark red blouse and a black pencil skirt, her platinum blonde hair was flowing down her shoulders similar to expensive silk woven that could only be made by the hands of a goddess, and the sun was doing miracles making it seem to glow and shin even more.

Well damn...I didn't even notice how beautiful she was yesterday, I was too busy being annoyed for my first detention that wasn't even my fault. But I have to say she also got money not everyone can afford an 8million dollar car...damn I wonder if she wants a sugar baby technically I'm legal.

Yeah right, like she would want I brat like me, Snapping myself out of my fantasy about her I walked inside and saw that people were admiring the car like what I did earlier. Well, they seemed more interested in the car while I was focus on the owner...She could own me any day...

NO NO NO! Fuck! I need to stop.

Shaking my head of disgusting thoughts about my teacher, I was stopped by the guidance counselor 'shit. What if she knew how to read minds!!??...... okay that's a fucking dumb thought' as I walked towards the counselor that smiled and greeted me I responded with a smile that didn't reach my eyes and a dry 'hi'.

I hate that they do this, why do people, do this, asking like they care or smiling that plastic sickening smile. I rolled my eyes thinking about it that I didn't realize we were already in her office.

"Miss, can you hurry, please? I don't want to be late," I really don't want to be late to he class two days in a row, even though technically I wasn't late yesterday.

"I won't keep you long I promise only a few minutes," I nodded, well fuck, that normally means half an hour at least, old people and their lies.

"I brought you here to talk about wanting to be a teacher assistant," again I nodded, I wanted to help Mr. Bark cause he was an AP teacher and well known in a few prestigious schools since he use to teach rich brats, and so his recommendations mean a lot.

"He already has 20 students that want to help, so sadly I can't give you to him, but you can still be an assistant. For Ms. Martinez! Since she's new you can help her! It's perfect! She's also really known in her field, she's worked with a lot of famous professors, I'm sure if she gives you a recommendation it's as good as Mr. Bark if not better," she said happily.

Well, I guess she already knows why students want to help teachers so badly, Ms. Martinez huh, this can't be too bad right? I'm just going to help with whatever she needs and she'll give me a recommendation that'll help with my college, that's it. So I'll do it.

"I'll do it," I said with a fake smile, "That's great! I already put your name down for her! It starts today during your lunch period all you have to do is do whatever she says," she said, 'Well fuck she had my name down before she talked to me, well no escaping now'.

After saying bye as I expected It's been more than just a few minutes It's been 17mins, but she gave me a pass.

Walking through the empty halls I could see the deans eyeing me as I looked straight forward, I turned towards the door to my first period. I knocked like yesterday at detention and ta-dah it opened.

Ms. Martinez looked at me very frustrated and annoyed, "you're late, again." she deadpanned and I handed her my pass, she took it rolled her eyes seeing it was real and let me in.

Her class went by swimmingly well other than her occasionally (all the time) picking on me when she caught me zoning out when looking at her otherwise, It was going well. Her teacher was strict but I understood it I like teachers like this, strict and discipline. They actually teach instead of standing up there being friends with their students.

----

Lunch period can by too quickly I literally dashed to her class this time so I was there even before she was back from getting lunch or whatever she went to do. Since everyone is out of the halls I threw my bag onto the floor and walked to the vending machine around the corner.

When I can back with a granola bar I saw her approaching with a bag of...Red Lobster? Lucky.

I smiled at her as we were face to face now "hello Ms. Martinez it's your favorite students," I said sarcastically. "Why're you here," she said unlocking the door not bothering to hold it for me and walked in she didn't bother to turn on the lights either, since she didn't need to with the blinds opened.

I followed her to her desk and sat on one of the desks near her.

"I'm now officially your assistant, the guidance counselor told me this morning," I replied, "you should've gotten an email about it already unless of course, you're too "busy" for it" okay that was childish but I'm still petty that she gave me my first ever detention.

She glared at me which made me squirm in my seat, "I'm sorry that was uncalled for..." she looked less annoyed at me and started eating her lunch, " are you just gonna be annoyed at me every signal time I'm here as your assistant? Cause that'd get boring boring" I sang the last two words, she raised one of her eyebrows a gave me a questioning expression after a few awkward seconds she finally spoke.

"Look, little girl, I'm not interested in having kids-"I cut her off "I'm 18, I'm an adult," she looked at me with an annoyed expression again and a let out a little whimper on accident and I immediately covered my mouth and when I looked up at her she was biting her red lips, "sorry, continue," I said. She snapped out of a daze and shook her head as if she wanted to erase the thought that she was having.

"Right," she started "I'm here to make sure all of these kids pass this year with flying colors, I don't want to make these kids friends, I want to make these kids futures," I smiled a little, happy she excluded me from her speech.

"I guess, truce?" I said hoping she'll say truce, "truce, as long as you be a good student and an amazing assistant, since you're my assistant I expect you to be here on time and help with grades, printing out papers, preparing things before class starts," I nodded and we sat there in silence neither knowing how to pick this up.

--------

Rewrote to make it more realistic.
Don't forget to vote and comment