Chapter.20 Her God father

Jurri stared at the letter reading her fathers hand writing, once she was done reading she placed the letter back into the envelop. A few moments of awkward silence filled the room, what could Jurri or Isaya say to each other. Isaya decided to be the adult he should and speak. "Jurri I can understand you not wanting this, but your father was just so worried for you to be alone like he was".

Jurri looked up as Isaya and nodded her head in understanding. Isaya hated the look she was giving, how he wished for those happy days to come back. Isaya loves Jurri yes but, only as his own daughter. He wanted to see her smile and give all her love to the man she really loves. "Jurri, I only wish for you to be happy, you are still so young, it is not right for your father to do this to you." Isaya got up from his chair and walked over to Jurri standing in front of her. "I am a man who has lost so much, so quickly" he said going on his knees before her, taking her hands in his. "I am not even sure if I can make you happy like a man should, my days of this world is fading away, I am tired, I am weak I have little to live for" He placed her hand on his heart "But if you will have me, and let me stay by your side, and let me raise you as you were my own. My children, I could not raise because of the human life they were given. I wish to only have that second chance." He said holding on to Jurri's hand for dear life. Isaya stared up into her eyes and saw them water.

"Oh my dear there is no need for tears" he said standing up and embracing her. Jurri clung to him as she did she smelled his familiar scent and started to cry more.

"My dear Mr. Sad man, Of course you may stay" Jurri said in a soft tone that warmed Isayas heart.

"You said it, you said Mr. Sad man" he said his eyes began to water he lifted his hand up to touch the tear. "ah" he said staring at the tear as if it were a lost old friend. Isaya could barley remember the last time he had cried, It was so long ago, the vampire world had forced him to keep his tears in and not show any weakness. But now he can let everything ago and let go of all the pain. He held Jurri closer to his chest, putting his head back letting his tears flow down his cheeks. The two placed their sorrows in each others arms letting their memories flood through them.

"Shiki, who is that exactly?" Zero asked leaning against the island table in the kitchen.

"His name is Isaya Shoto, you saw him at the party" Senri said fixing himself a glass of water placing a blood tablet in the glass.

Zero remembered Isaya, all he wanted was the name. The day at the party he didn't understand nor liked how close the two were, for some reason it put him off.

"Are you jealous Zero?" Kaname asked looking at Zero.

"Why should I be?" Zero asked dumping out his drink, he still has yet to take favor in blood tablets.

"Don't think we haven't noticed Zero, I see the way you look at my sister" Senri said now looking at Zero. Kaname and Senri started to finally notice this during the party as Zero was constantly taking tabs on Jurri checking on her every second. Zero just leaned against the sink scratching his head. "I will tell you this now Zero, if you make my sister cry, I wont be hesitate to hurt you".