Chapter.21 Ichiru

"Jurri, Jurri" She heard her name being called through the blackness, her body was so tired she tried to reach out for the voice, that familiar scent the darkness turned to grey then to white, then finally a figure of a lost lover looking into her eyes, her eyes saw her precious Ichiru once more. She saw him smile and his beautiful eyes looking into her, she was about ready to hold him again, when the light faded and what was Ichiru's face became Zero's.

"Jurri, Hey you should not sleep like this here" Zero said shaking her awake. Jurri fell asleep on one of the couches in her fathers study. She woke up a bit confused looking around her trying to find Ichiru but then realization hits as she looks at Zero.

"Yes thats right" she thought her eyes growing sad as she remembered that her love was dead. Zero stared at her with worry as he began to see her eyes water and her nose turn pink.

"Jurri, are you okay? what wrong?" Zero asked holding her face in hands making her look at him. "Did you have a nightmare?"

"No, I'm alright, It was just a sad dream is all" she said putting his hands down as she put her self back together.

"Your lying"

"Huh?" she said looking at him as he gave a her a serious look.

"You lie to me like Ichiru does" he said taking a hold of her arm pulling her into his chest. "I know I am not Ichiru, I know I could never take his place, nor do I want to. But please Open up to me like you did to him." he said holding her tighter in his arms. "Once I had someone precious to me, Yuki was at first my only reason for living, then also Ichiru was alive, but then after that day, I lost him and her" He looked into Jurri's eyes staring hopefully into them. "I am alone again, and I don't want it!".

Jurri grabbed hold of Zero's shirt and kissed his lips. Zero at first was shocked in the beginning he thought it would be him to do this first but then her touch spread through him and he held her closer to him as he kissed back holding the back of her neck. The night was on its way and the two held each other in their arms watching the sun fall.

"Can you please tell me what you dreamt about?" holding Jurri in his arms.

"I cant, I don't want to hurt you" Jurri replied looking at the sun.

"Jurri, I want to understand you more, and the only way I can do that if you open up to me" Zero said looking at Jurri. Jurri faced Zero and told him of her dream, and by the end of it Zero was staring out into the new night. "I cant be upset with you for having that dream, in fact I some times get them too".

"We have a lot to do then".

"What do you mean?"

"Zero, tonight could you take me to Ichiru's grave? I want to finally say goodbye".

Soooo sorry for this chapter being so short and posting so late, I have been busy with college stuff and graduation + graduation parties. Please forgive me!