Chapter.10 New beginning

"Senri" Jurri said looking out the window from her room. Her room was placed in her father's old room, as for Senri he has decided to live in this house with Jurri again. It was difficult with his mother putting on a scene every time he would carry a box out his mother would throw something against a wall. It came to a point that Senri had to ask The Chairman, Zero and Yagari for help when his mother would grab a box from him.

"What is it?" Senri asked placing a box down in the hallway walking over to his sister. They stood in front of the window looking out to the front of the house to see many cars parked outside. "My mother must have spread the word of your existence".

"Will they ever meet me?" Jurri asked a little worried.

"Not until you are ready" Kaname said from the doorway leaning on the door frame.

"Kaname-sama" Senri said bowing to Kaname.

"Don't" Kaname said putting his hand up to stop Senri.

"Kaname-sama?"

"Please do not bow to me, you are after all family, that goes for you to Jurri" Kaname said looking at Jurri who looked back at him with no fear in her eyes.

Kaname had his memories returned to him by looking deep into his mind only to find out that Senri's mother erased them along with Yuki's. He stared at Jurri and noticed how Jurri and Yuki are similar but different. Yuki like the sun and Jurri like the moon. Yuki her warm heart and being passionate young girl and Jurri who also had the same passion but had a dark glow.

"When did you come in?" Jurri asked looking into Kaname's eyes. Instantly he remembered how Shizuka did that, she would look people in the eyes with no fear.

"I came in when I found out your existence had spread out through the vampire world. And at this point I am here to help you." Kaname said with a reassuring smile.

"I have my brother with me, I think I will be just fine" Jurri said holding on to her brother's arm.

"That's not the point, it's who you decided to trust." Kaname said looking out of the window seeing other vampires coming out of their cars.

"To be honest it is better to trust a vampire hunter than it is with a vampire." Kaname said in a sad tone, Jurri saw it and her tension eased. She did not feel comfortable with Kaname in the room seeing as how he fed the fire that killed the three people that he loved. But as she looked closely at him she realized it wasn't his fault, his memories were erased by Senri's mother, whom she never wants to meet.

"There are more of you down stairs isn't there" Jurri said sensing more people in her home. The only people she knew where in her home was the Chairman whom she came to respect and his idea of co-existing with humans, Yagari who she also respects but is not ready to be left in a room with him. Then Zero Kiryu whom she trust and knows he would not killer because of the relationship she had with Ichiru and then Senri her brother. The other seven including Kaname she is unaware of.

"Come, there are some people here I want you to meet" Kaname said leading them down stairs. Jurri held Senri's arm and half way down the stairs she was met with her twin.

"Hello again" Yuki smiled brightly at Jurri who was taken back by Yuki's greeting. It wasn't that she did not like Yuki it was more that she was scared how Yuki came out of nowhere.

"Oh, hello" Jurri greeted her putting on a friendly smile.

"I hope me and you could be the best of friends" Yuki stated with a warm smile. Jurri felt her warmth and returned it with the best warm smile she could return.

"Everyone this is Jurri Kuran" kaname stated the unknown familiar faces bowed the men on one knee and the girls curtsying. As much as a pureblood should be used to this, Jurri wasn't.

"Please don't, there is no need to bow" Jurri said putting her hands up letting go of her brother's arm.

"But my lady, we should still salute you, you are part of the highest pureblood family, the Kurans" said a blonde boy with blue eyes. Jurri shook her head and walked over to the boy.

"Please stand, all of you" Jurri said to everyone. The boy slowly rose but kept his head down along with the others not making eye contact with her. "Why do you not look me in the eye?" she asked looking at all of them.

Kaname at this point was about to speak the reason why but the chairman placed his hand on Kaname's shoulder and stopped him. Kaname looked over at the chairman in confusion, but then he realized what was really happening.

The boy flinched a bit at Jurri's comment and slowly rose his head to look up at her. "Does this please you Jurri-sama?"

"It's just Jurri, what is your name?" she asked looking into his eyes.

"Aido Hanabusa Jurri-sa-" he caught himself before he said sama and hung his head low. "Forgive me my lady but this is not suitable, you are higher than us. You deserve many mounts of respect" Hanabusa said almost in a loud tone.

"I tell you what" Jurri began to say taking Hanabusa hands into hers, " even if I am a pureblood and was born without any human blood, doesn't mean I want all of that fancy stuff, in the past few years that I have been living, even though it's not a lot, family means more to me than anything" she said with her bright smile that was bright as a full moon.

Hanabusa looked at her in total shock but eased through it and gave a nod. " I understand"

The chairman gave an approving smile and looked over at kaname who had the same look, they both looked at each other and see that Jurri is the next step to co-existing with humans and vampires.

"Now lets try that again" Jurri said stepping away and bowed "My name is Jurri Kuran I am pleased to meet you" the group looked at her and finally pulled through.

"Hanabusa Aido" he bowed

"Akatsuki Kain"

"Ruka Souen"

"Takuma Ichijo"

"Rima Toya"

"Serien" they all bowed to her respectfully and Jurri stood straight with a smile on her face.

That night many sat in the kitchen discussing the matter of both Yuki Kuran's existence and Jurri Kuran existence. Each one agreed that it would be best for them to all stay in the blue rose mansion, given how many rooms this place has.

It wasn't just Kaname and Yuki that were gonna stay it was the rest of the vampires, Ruka, Kain, Aido, Rima, Serien, Ichijo and even Zero Kiryu. When Zero Kiryu agreed to stay everyone was shocked with his new behavior, they even found it odd the way he stood so close to Jurri at the table.

"Then it is settled" the chairman said with a smile, "it is time for a new beginning.