chapter.8 I'm home

Senri found himself at the blue rose manor, he wished to do this alone and told nobody about this only Rima. She fought with him, for her to go with him, he told her to stay. this was a matter between him and his sister that he lost. He slowly made his way up to the door of the mansion and knocked, he waited,no answer, he lifted his hand and was about to knock again when the door opened, he was face to face with Zero Kiryu the vampire hunter.

"Kiryu..."

"Senri...", they both took a pause and Senri began to speak again, "I found out-"

"I know" Zero said interrupting Senri.

"You know?" Senri asked, he found out about his mother meddling?

"I think I understand a little bit better, why Shizuka did what she did. I understand why Rido went on that rampage" he said looking off into the distance past senri, eventually shifting his gaze to senri gauging his reaction. Senri's was shocked but then he figured Jurri must have told him.

"Why are you here though?" Senri asked.

"I wanted to understand more about what happened to my brother, it would seem as though Jurri kept Ichiru happy ." he said looking off into the distance.

Senri nodded his head "Uh may I come in?" he asked.

"I don't see why not, you're here for Jurri right? She's in your old room" he said moving out of the way to let Senri in. Senri took a step in, thanked Zero and dashed off to his and his sisters room.

As he went through the hall, the memories of him and his sister playing together came rushing back, he stopped at one room and looking in to see their old toy room, he switched on the lights and saw everything how it once was. The dollhouse had now gathered dust, alongside the coffee tables and books in the room. On the one couch at the center of the room were two bunnies sitting together. Senri walked up to the toy bunnies and picked up the light blue one. It's beaded eyes were covered in dust along side with it's dark blue bow that was tied around it's neck. He dusted the bunny and it's beady eyes were two different colors, one red and the other blue. 'yes' he thought 'this was Jurri's bunny' he said to himself looking at the old thing. He looked over to the other one, it was a dark purple/red, he picked it up and dusted it off. The other bunny had a bright red bow around it's neck and it's eyes were blue. 'and this one was mine' he thought.

He remembered when Jurri and him got these two from Rido. It was a snowy day and Rido was unusually late, Jurri stayed up for her father, and when Rido finally came home Jurri shook her brother awake and both raced down stairs.

They were both greeted by two bunnies. And even though the blue one was for Jurri she would use her brothers and Senri would use Jurri's.

"You came back" a frightened voice said from the doorway, Senri turned around to see his sister. Her hair was messy and she had on a black night gown.

"Jurri" Senri said, still holding the dolls Senri walked over to his sister. Juuri looked at the dolls in his arms, her eyes filled with pain. "I'm sorry" he said.

Jurri put her hands to her eyes and cried, Senri acted quickly, this is the last time he wanted to make his sister cry. He set the bunnies down and quickly hugged his sister.

"Senri, I missed you" she said crying into his shoulder.

Senri held his sister closer, "I'm home."