Chapter.6 Remember

*Present

"I remember now, but I don't know how it ended." Shiki said looking up at his sister hoping that she would know but Jurri just glared at him.

"Well how about this for a fresh reminder! When I woke up one day you were not there, you left me! Even though you promised that you would always be there to protect me!" she yelled, her eyes glowering with anger she stood up and looked away from everyone. "All of you can leave now" she said in a stern voice.

"But Jurri!" Shiki said abruptly standing. Jurri slowly turned her head around with tears in her eyes bearing her fangs.

"I said LEAVE!" she shouted putting her hand out using her powers to push them all out of the house. Out of the door they came flying out one by one. Kaname tried to fight the strong wind bearing his ground making a deep hole where he stood holding on to yuki covering her. Juuri glared at him pushing more energy into the wind. Kaname was amazed, her strength was over powering his. Kaname and Yuki finally flew out of the house together. Once everyone was out, the front door slammed shut startling everyone.

But Senri wasted no time, he stood up and tried to open the door, nothing it was locked. He banged on the door, "Jurri, please I don't understand! I don't remember anything!"

"Then go ask the one you once called mother!" she shouted through door. Senri stepped back in shock, why would his mother had anything to do with this? He was confused he wanted answers now.

"Jurri please god dammit just tell me!" he shouted banging the door again. Then door slammed itself pushing Senri off it, he fell to the ground. Everyone looked as one by one all shades and windows of the house shut, all that was left was the porch light. Even that soon faded, and all were left in shock and In the dark.