I.

Deep in the forest, in west side of the Demilitarized zone, which stretches like a scar across the Korean peninsula and divides the country into North and South, deep in the mysterious wild country, where weapons and violence are forbidden, there a village is hiding. The village, which does not belong to North neither South. The village has its own rules. It has its own law. Moreover, its own secrets.

"Sir!" a soldier ran out from one of the hundred tables. He held a long piece of paper with torn edge. He stopped in front of his supervisor and saluted. The general looked at the young boy, who was barely twenty and quirked his eyebrow. The soldier stood there and handed the paper to the general. "We received a message from air force. The Blue field has reappeared."

General's eyebrows went all the way up to his hair. He grabbed the paper with the photo from air force and studied the black and white layers. "Where exactly has it reappeared?"

"The Demilitarized Zone, sir." answered the soldier.

General combed his short grey hair. "That's impossible..."

The soldier stood there in front of his supervisor waiting for the orders. General looked at him. "Tell the air force to fly above that area once more. Go!"

"Yes sir!" the soldier saluted once more and ran back to his place to pass the orders to the air force.

General turned to the other soldier, who was near him. "Put me in touch with the defense minister. Put him through to my office." he did not wait for the answer, which was still: "Yes sir!" and went through the hallway all the way to his office in other wing of the building. He seated himself in a comfortable seat in the dark room because he did not bother himself with turning on the lights and waited there for the phone to ring. His head was full of memories connected with the first appearance of the Blue Field in the Demilitarized Zone. The ringtone of his office phone suddenly ripped him out of the past. He grabbed the shining black receiver and waited. The voice on the other side was angry and sleepy. "General, do you know what time it is?"

"I apologize, sir, but it is urgent." the general nervously wiped his sweaty forehead.

There was a silent on the other side for a while, the silent curses and steps were heard, as if the minister was walking to another room. "Well...speak. What is the matter?"

"We discovered the Blue Field."

The minister nearly choked. "How? When? WHERE?"

General was looking at the bright light in the hallway. Someone was walking there, but there should be no one in this hour. "The message was sent by the air force three minutes ago. The Blue field reappeared in the Demilitarized zone."

"That's impossible! The Blue field disappeared when.... uhm...well, you know." the minister was nervous himself.

"Yes, I know, sir. I personally oversaw the task force."

"Right. You personally. Yes. So...does president know about it?"

The light in the hallway went off. General leaned back in his seat and opened the first drawer on his table. He touched his pistol and relaxed. "No, sir. I thought that I should inform you firstly."

"Right." the minister was nodding his head; even thou the person on the other side of the line could not see him. "That's good. I will inform him tomorrow."

"What will we do next, sir?"

The minister smiled cruelly. "Localize the Blue field and occupy it. On my responsibility."

"Yes sir." general smiled for himself. He got a second chance.

Few hours later, a similar dialog was held. One of the soldiers ran out of his workplace and ran to his supervisor mayor. He saluted and without any word, he handed him a message. Mayor read the message from the survey unit and frowned. With the paper in his hand, he walked down the hallway. He went to his supervisor colonel. He knocked on the door of the colonel's office and after the invitation went in. He stopped himself by prescription, one meter from the officer's table and saluted. "Mayor Kim, what is it?" the colonel asked.