X.

Everything was swallowed up by blue. With Jooheon's last word, which he repeated after Minhyuk, Minhyuk turned away, as it stood in the book. He closed his eyes and forced himself not to look. Jooheon's voice engulfed in a surge of energy, and everything shook. When the light subsided, Minhyuk opened his eyes. He didn't know how he found himself on the floor next to the mattress, but that's exactly where he was. Jooheon was lying on the opposite side, also on the ground. His eyes were closed, and his body was smoked. Minhyuk crawled up to him, not knowing what to do. He was afraid to touch him. Just a moment ago, the energy of the flower flowed through him. If he touches it... What happens? He stretched out his hand to find out when Jooheon gasped and sat down abruptly. "What on earth am I doing on the floor?" he murmured to himself.

Minhyuk looked at him with eyes full of fear. "Are you okay? How are your eyes doing..." He viewed it like a doctor.

Jooheon shook him. "Well, the blue is gone, so I'm guessing I'm okay." As soon as he finished speaking, blood came out of his nose.

"Or rather, no." Minhyuk hurried to get him a handkerchief. Jooheon leaned his elbows against his crouched legs and leaned forward. Blood fell on the dusty floor of the cave, turning dust into bloody mud.

"Did it work?" asked Jooheon as Minhyuk returned to him with a towel. Minhyuk smirked for a moment, as if he didn't know what Jooheon was talking about. But then he remembered and ran after Hyungwon. His body was still lying in the place where he had deposited it before the ritual. As if the onslaught of energy that Jooheon provoked moved with everything, only with Hyungwon did not. Minhyuk was afraid that this meant that the ritual had failed. He sat down next to Hyungwon on the mattress and stroked his face. He was still pale and cold. Minhyuk burst into tears and folded his head on his shaky hands. "I'm sorry. Forgive me, Hyungwon. I am so sorry. Sorry. I'm sorry."

"How many times should I repeat to you to stop apologizing for things you can't be blamed for?"

Jooheon raised his bloodied face and glared at the crying Minhyuk. Minhyuk snorted. "Stop meddling in this Jooheon."

"I didn't say anything." said Jooheon.

"Don't you even know your own dude's voice anymore, you idiot?"

Minhyuk pulled himself together and turned to Hyungwon. Their eyes met. Hyungwon, pale as always, yawned and smiled tiredly. "Were we boozing at Jooheon's cave again?"

Jooheon chuckled. At first, just a little bit. Then again. And in the end, he roared to the fullest. Minhyuk jumped on Hyungwon. Hyungwon didn't understand what was actually going on.

Changkyun rose from the ground. The whole person hurt him. Everything around was dark and quiet, so different from what was happening before. When Jooheon began the ritual, it was as if the whole forest came to life. All the trees bowed to the cave. The birds chanted. All the insects that had just annoyed Changkyun with Kihyun went somewhere up above the cave. Changkyun felt the energy being collected in the cave. Everything escalated. Jooheon's voice, the pace of speech, the roar of insects, the singing of birds, the wind.... and then it exploded. Changkyun was pushed away by something from the wall of the cave. He landed on rotten foliage and lost consciousness. Now he was looking around in the dark and looking for Kihyun. After all, he was here with him, so he must be lying here somewhere. With his hands, he touched the ground, trying to find him. He moved forward and felt the fabric. "Kiki?"

"Changkyunie.... I know we're alone here, but let's save this for later." muttered Kihyun.

Changkyun did not understand what Kihyun was talking about. He crawled closer to him and began to touch him with his hand. Kihyun tried to shake him off. Changkyun only knew where his hand was wandering when he felt the zipper of his pants. He moved higher so that he could kiss Kihyun. "Changkyun no, for god's sake we should go and find out what's going on in the cave." Changkyun sighed. He knew that Kihyun was right. He stuck to his lips once more, and then helped him get up. It wasn't until they got up that they realized that the force had thrown them away a few meters from the cave. Kihyun only thanked fate that it did not throw any of them directly into the tree trunk.