V.

Shownu was the first to wake up. He was terribly hot and couldn't move. In a panic, he opened his eyes and saw the vaulted ceiling of the cave above him. Confused, he muttered his arid mouth and rubbed his eyes with his right hand. He could not move his left side of the body. A warm breeze blew into his ear, and a drop of sweat ran down his neck. Shownu turned his head and saw a pinch of dark hair. Under a thick mane, he recognized Jooheon, who was wrapped around him like a vine. Shownu quietly chuckled. He thought that the whole crazy barbecue and birthday party was just a dream for him, but judging by how close Jooheon was to him, it must have been a reality. With a sigh, he turned to Jooheon, who was sleeping as if killed. "Jooheon." he whispered in his hair, trying to move. Unfortunately, his left side was overwhelmed by Jooheon. He sighed and tried again. "Jooheon."

Jooheon frowned and moved. He stretched across Shownu and rolled like a bear. After all, he was in his cave. Shownu pushed him and finally moved his left hand, along which the ants immediately crawled out. "Jooheon, be so good and let me go please."

"No." muttered Jooheon, rubbing his cheek against Shownu's T-shirt.

"But I have to go." cried Shownu.

Jooheon frowned. "I'm fine lying down. You are comfortable."

"I'm happy about that," Shownu remarked, trying not to laugh, "but I'll probably pee if you don't let me go."

Jooheon sighed theatrically and rose in his arms. He turned to face Shownu and smiled sleepily. Shownu also smiled at him, and before Jooheon could nail him to the mattress, he jumped to his feet and ran out of the cave. He really needed to pee. On the way, he jumped over the intertwined Hyungwon-Minhyuk pair, of which he did not know which limb was what, pulled Wonho's hand out of the dark fireplace and ran on. In front of the cave, he turned left. He was heading towards the Pee spruce, as everyone called the tree. Perhaps we do not need to explain why. On the way, he unfastened his pants, so badly he needed to empty himself.

"For fucks sake!" shouted Changkyun, who suddenly appeared right in front of him.

"Shownu for god's sake!" laughed Kihyun, who was sitting right next to Changkyun, leaning together against the wall of the cave. Kihyun's cart stood half a meter away.

Shownu was frightened and leaned against the cave with his hand. He had to breathe this out. "What are you two doing here, for Jooheon's stinking underpants?!"

"Us?" Changkyun frowned. "You're pulling the gear on us here!"

Shownu quickly zipped up his pants, and Kihyun buried his head in Changkyun's shoulder, giggling. "I went to piss. Can I know why you are sitting on the way to the toilet?"

"The toilet is on the other side." remarked Changkyun.

Shownu looked around. Peed spruce not in sight. He really made a wrong turn. Embarrassed, he turned around and left without saying a word. This time, he has already found the Peed spruce and done what he had to. Then he went around the cave from behind to get to the side where the stream in which Jooheon washes flows. He rinsed his hands in the icy forest water and walked along the cave, back to the entrance. Changkyun and Kihyun were still sitting near the cave dangerously close to each other. "Have you been here all night?" he asked out loud, surprising the boys from behind.

Changkyun shrugged, and Kihyun jumped over. They pulled away from each other with a chuckle, and Changkyun checked his lips, from which blood flowed. "Oh my God, I'm sorry!" exclaimed Kihyun, wiping a trickle of blood that flowed down his chin.

"It's nothing." Changkyun's gaze stabbed into Shownu, who grinned. "What the hell man? Why are you sneaking in here so much?"

"Pardon!" Shownu defensively raised his hands and grinned. "I didn't want to disturb you while checking your tonsils with your tongues."