Gone

Previously

Jungkook sat Jimin on his bed then gave him a water bottle. "Jimin I need you to listen to me, I don't have much time I know this process. My dad is making me move." Jungkook tried to explain. "Jungkook you can't leave me, no not yet" Jimin cried. "Jimin I have no choice. He's gonna hurt you if I don't go. Jimin I don't wanna go, but I have to. Please understand" Jungkook said rubbing Jimin cheek using his thumb. "I need you to do something for me though. I want you to raise our kid the best you can. I want you to find someone who can take care of you, ok. I love you Jimin-shi. I'll call you everyday I promise" Jungkook kissed Jimin passionatly knowing it'll be their last. "No" Jimin cried out on Jungkook lips. "I'm sorry Jimin-shi, I never meant for any of this to happen" Jungkook hugged Jimin letting him cry in his chest.

Jimin made his way downstairs not looking at Mr. Jeon at all. "Jimin I hope you know you won't make it as a parent if that child grows up like Jungkook" Jimin turned around he could feel his eyes change color. One purple and one blue. "You mean hard working, amazing, fearless, lovable, kind, caring. You mean grow up like that, cause I would be so happy. Just because you didn't make it as a parent doesn't mean I won't either. Jungkook raised himself not you." Jimin said angrily then walking out not regretting one word.

Jimin came home and threw himself on the couch. He sat on the couch and cried for hours. He heard the big U-HAUL truck come so he knew Jungkook had already left. After a while someone rang the doorbell. "Jimin are you ok" Taehyung asked once Jimin opened the door. "He left me Tae. He left" Jimin cried again. "Jimin what happened" Jin asked after closing the door. He explained to them what happened. That anger they all had for Jungkook ever since the very beginning slowly became pity and sorryness. What kind of father would do that? Well the only thing that mattered to them was that Jimin was healthy and the baby would be ok. Jimin couldn't help but to think about Jungkook every second. He was the person he loved. Jimin knew he's never see him again.

Even though Jungkook promised Jimin knew he'd forget about him and move on with his life. He'd forget about what they had but Jimin never will.

~Play paper Hearts cover by Jungkook~

Taehyung did everything he could to cheer Jimin up with the help of everyone else. Nothing worked he just wanted to sit around all day and mope. He knew it wasn't healthy for his baby but in all honesty he didn't care.

This went on for days. "Park Jimin get your ass up and do something with your life" He mother yelled. "Ma" Jimin whined. "No, get up take a shower and go to school this has been going for too long." Jimin got off the couch and went upstairs to take a nice long shower. Once he removed his clothes he hadn't noticed the baby bump he had grown. Nothing was ok, all his friends were suddenly changing school in a different city.

After his hour long shower he put on his skinny black ripped jeans and a black shirt two sizes to big. "Bye ma" Jimin said before leaving, getting in his black jeep, his mom bought for him. He only wore the over sized shirt cause he wanted no one to know about the little wolf growing inside of him. "Jimin" Tae called out and ran to his best friend. "Hey TaeTae" Jimin said while grabbing things out his locker.

Right before he left for class Jungkook old friends had to come up to him. "What Jackson. I'm not in the mood just take it" Jimin shoved his math homewor towards Jackson before doing what he was doing. "No I don't need the homework. I want you." Jackson said before touching Jimin's ass. "What the hell is wrong with you" Jimin yelled pushing him back then slapping him. "Keep your filthy hands off me" Jimin growled. Everyone backed away from him once they saw his eye color.

"What the hell is wrong with all of you" Jimin growled at the students who just stood around doing nothing. He walked down the hall and out the school. He pushed the door opening it hard out of anger sending it flying. A wolf thing?