Awakening

Everything was falling apart, their friendship they had just got back. Jimin moved away when they were young teens and he had finally moved back now there's no promise he's even gonna make it. Jungkook left Jimin causing all of this, which was never intended. Jin could carry all of this by himself and everyone else walked away.
____________

Jimin stayed in a coma for the last few months. His body woke up for about a week to give birth to his baby boy. Jeon Min-Hyung. As promised Jungkook made it just in time to be there for Jimin.

As for the guys, they all came to visit Jimin but not at the same time. Jin and Jungkook stayed there everyday and every night. Nothing but a single "hi" was exchanged between the two.

Jungkook knew Jin was angry at him and didn't want to further it by pretending everything is ok.

Jungkook sat in the waiting room with a coffee in his hand. "Hey" Jin greeted him then awkwardly took his seat next to him. "The doctor said he should wake up soon" Jungkook avoided eye contact with him as he spoke. "That's good"

The dreadful, awkward, suffocating silence lingered in the air along with the words they didn't dare to speak. "How long have you been here?" Jin wondered out loud. "Since last night" Jungkook struggled to keep his eyes open. "How about you go home and I watch over them" Them as in Jungkook's newborn and Jimin.

"It's ok I'ma wait until he-" Before he could finish a nurse came in asking if anyone was here for Jimin. "We are" Jin quickly stood up. "I came to inform you that he is woke now and only one of you can see him at a time" The nurse bowed before leaving again.

"You go ahead, make it right" Jin whispered to Jungkook who nodded. "Thanks" Jungkook said before walking away.

Jungkook slowly opened the door to Jimin's room to see him sitting up, attempting to eat the jello in front of him. "Hi" Jungkook said, announcing his presence. "Hey" Jimin looked up smiling weakly.

"How are you?" Jungkook asked taking a seat next to the bed. "I've been better" Jimin said lowly. "I'm sorry Jimin. I didn't mean for any of this to happen. Before I met you I didn't even believe in love, but here we are. I don't know how to make someone feel better. I don't know how a relationship is supposed to be like. But I'm willing to try if you let me....We can raise him together and I'll never leave." Jungkook cried.

"How can I trust you?" Jimin asked. "Everyday we were apart, I thought about you. I thought about our family. Just let me try again, I beg of you." Jimin cried. Jungkook cried. Being the heartless person Jimin turned into he thought he could just say no, but Jungkook..he couldn't. "You're lucky your only a kid, I'll give you one more time." Jimin sighed.

"Kid?!" Jungkook asked offended. "I'm not a kid, I'm 17" Jungkook voiced. "And a father" Jimin added on. "I think I'm in love with you" Jungkook said leading Jimin to stop laughing. "I love you too, Kook" Jimin smiled. Jungkook leaned in grabbing the back of his neck before kissing him deeply. "I missed you so much" Jimin whispered. "Me too my love" Jungkook said before kissing him again.

After a while Jungkook left so that Jin could come see him. "Hey Chim" Jin entered slowly. "I'm sorry for-" Jin started but Jimin interrupted. "Don't. Thank you for helping me Jin. I should be sorry about everything" Jimin said.

"It's fine the important thing is that you my nephew is healthy." Jin smiled nervously before continuing. "We need to talk" Jin said. "About" Jimin had an idea about what he wanted to talk about. "Jungkook" Jimin sighed deeply at Jin's words.

"I'm not leaving him Jin, I love him." Jimin refused. "Jimin, that boy put you through so much. He doesn't deserve you. I love the both of you but you two aren't good for each other" Jin explained. "Jin, I'm not leaving him. Yet..." Jimin dreaded at the end. "Jimin what do you mean" Jin asked confused.

"I'm not made out for a kid. I'm leaving them." Jimin looked over to the bassinet where Min-Hyung was sleeping. "You'll be back right?" Jim asked out of worry. "I don't know Jin" Without saying anything else Jim walked out.

"Everything ok Jin" Jungkook asked seeing the distress look on his Hyung face. "No, whatever you do don't let Min-Hyung, ever." Jin cried in a plead. "Never, I will never leave them again." Jungkook smiled at Jin who continued to cry.
_____________

2 weeks later

After a while they finally released Jimin from the hospital. He's been home for almost 2 weeks now. He couldn't be more happy to finally be at peace. But all good things come to an end doesn't it.

While Jungkook and Min-Hyung were sleeping Jimin took this as his chance to leave. He wanted to stay but he knew he wouldn't be any good. "Where you going?" Jungkook asked with his eyes still closed holding his son close to his chest.

Jimin sighed and continued walking without saying anything. Jungkook but his son in his crib and followed Jimin out the room. "Jimin, where are you....are you leaving us?" He wondered seeing Jimin holding his suitcase. "I can't stay here Jungkook, I have a future. I'm only 18, I have to make something out of myself" Jungkook stood there in disbelief. "I'm only 17 Jimin! Yes, this wasn't planned but we can make something of ourselves with Min-Hyung. I can't do this on my own!" Jungkook cried.

"This was a mistake!" Jimin yelled stunning Jungkook. "A mistake? My son is not a mistake. Your selfish Jimin"

Silence was all that was heard after the sound of someone getting hit echoed through the place. "Did you just slap me Jimin?" Jungkook slowly looking up into Jimin eyes full of hatred. "YOU LEFT ME ALL BY MYSELF! I NEEDED YOU! FINE, YOU WANT THE CHILD HAVE HIM!" Jimin spat.

"You need to leave Jimin" Jungkook spoke softly. "Fine, I'll be back" Jimin gather his suitcases and started walking towards the door. "No, don't ever come back" Jungkook said before slamming the door behind Jimin. He quickly went back to his room and called Jin. "Jungkook it's 3 a.m, what the fuck" Jin groaned. "He's gone" Jungkook said in a harsh tone. "Jungkook wht do you mean?"...."Jimin left us. I caught him leaving and we argued. I told him to never come back" Jungkook explained.

"Want me to convince him to come back." Jin asked, now more awake. "No, he made his choice and I'll make mine. I'll raise Min-Hyung the best I can. Without him." Jungkook sad no caring how harsh it sounded. "Jungkook he's only 18. He's still a kid." Jin tried to defend him. "What about me Jin. I'm 17, all you guys do if defend Jimin saying he's young. What about me?" Before Jin could answer Jungkook hung up.

"It's just you and me" Jungkook smiled at Min-Hyung who woke up.