Scars and Scared

Previously

Once Jin left I slid my back down against the door. I just can't do this anymore, maybe Mr. Jeon was right. I won't be a good parent, I'm already neglecting this child and they haven't even been born yet. Everything just came to reality, Jungkook isn't here, I'm pregnate, he left me then I left my mother. I swear everything hit so hard in this moment.

Everything is so overwhelming. Nothing make sense without him. My phone rang getting me out my thoughts. "Hello" I answered the phone without looking at the phone ID. "Hey, Chimmy" Once I heard the voice I wanted to cry again and that's exactly what I did. "Jungkook?" I asked while chocking back my tears. "I'm sorry Chimmy. I never meant for any of this to happen to you."

The sound of his voice made me cry even more. "Jungkook I can't do this by myself please, come back" I pleaded. "I can't Jimin. I'll try to make it the day the baby is born but then I'll have to leave" He said after taking a deep sigh. "Jungkook don't worry about it, I'll figure something out. Maybe this baby would be fine with only one father." I was just about to hang up but he spoke before I could.

"Jimin please don't leave me out out child's life. I will come back eventually, I promise. I have to go, I love you" He said and waited for me to say it bck, but I couldn't. Cause I don't even know if I do. "Bye" I simply said before hanging up.

After this I ate breakfast and slept for the rest of the day.
___________________________________

2 Months Later

It had now been 5 months. Which meant Jimin had a month before his baby came. Ever since the day he called Jungkook, he tried to convince himself that he didn't love Jungkook anymore. He was just ready to have his baby. Since his stomach has grown much bigger, everyone in school knew he was a Omega but they didn't know he was a Beta also. Jimin finally told Jin, Taehyung, Hoseok, Namjoon and Yoongi that he's a wolf. Just so happens the school he choose is a all wolf school. But somehow, he still manages to make himself feel like an outcast. He was still the awkward quiet one. He never talked in class unless necesscery. For the past week or so he shut everyone out. Not returning his mothers call, and completely ignoring his friends.

Jungkook kept his promise, almost. He promised to call everyday, although he doesn't. He tries whenever he has too. No having him around just was really hard. Finally Jin decided to check up on Jimin. When he had open the door Jimin had a empty bottle of hard liquor sitting next to him and in front of were all the cups in the house filled with the liquor. "I didn't drink any, I couldn't do it. Jin, I'm a fucking mess. You know Jungkook's father was right I'll never be a good father. I miss him so much. I never realized how much I missed him." Jin cried breaking Jin's heart to see his friend like this. "No he wasn't right you hear me. You are going to be an amazing father. This baby is going to have an amazing future. I'm gonna go to my place really quick, don't move." Jin left Jimin alone once again.

Jimin walked towards the balcony and look down at the cars and the building watching the people walk by. He sat on the balcony edge swinging his feet back and forth. He called Jungkook until he picked up. "Hey, what's wrong" Jungkook got worried just by the absurd amount of calls. "Jungkook what if I just jumped" Jimin asked with tears in his eyes. "What?" Jungkook was caused by the tone in Jimin's voice. "Jimin where are you" Jungook was started to get really worried. "On the edge of my balcony, sitting wondering what would everyone think if I jumped. I can't take the pain anymore." Jimin looked down not once thinking about if this as the end of everything.

"Jimin get down. What is wrong with you, your pregnant with our child." Jungkook yelled. "Did you think of that when you left me? Are you only scared because I'm pregnant with your child? Is that the only reason why you care, cause it's your child? Not because you loved me, or because your scared for my safety just for your child." Jimin said in a monotone like voice. "Jimin of course I care about you. Stop saying my child, this child belongs to you too. We made this child together. I still love you Jimin please get down from there. What do you want from me, I'll risk everything and come visit you right now" Jimin could hear Jungkook cries on the other end but he as to numb to care. "Yes it's true we made this child together but by mistake. You never loved me Jungkook, I was just one of your little projects just like NamJoon's sister and the rest of those girls. You just took it too far with me. Jungkook I don't want to see you if your only visiting, I want you to stay with me. I need you so bad right now." Jimin words were like stabs to the heart. Of course Jungkook cared he just couldn't come and stay. "Jimin please. I know you hate me right now. Think of your mom, Jin, Taehyung, Yoongi, Namjoon, Hobi. They all care about you so much and right now they are worried for your safety." Jungkook cries.

"Jungkook I gave uo my normal life to be with you. You lied to me, I forgave you. You made me mad, I forgive you. And I hate myself for it. But right now I hate myself more then ever because I still forgive you and I still love you even though you left me with our baby by myself, you left me alone." Jimin finally let the tears come out but it as only one. That one tear meant a lot. Jungkook I knew you for only a few months, yet I'm pregnant e with out child, I got caught up in all your mafia stuff and I still forgive you. I love you Jungkook" "I love you too Jimin, please don't do this. I'll come and stay with you, I'll be there for you" Jungkook sobbed. Jimin slowly got down and finally let it all out. "Jungkook, I'm so sorry. I know you love me and our baby." Jimin cried out.

"Jimin, I understand. I'm hurting too but I'll never know how much you hurt. I love you Jimin. I'll be there by late tonight." Jungkook hung up leaving Jimin crying alone. Jin ha finally came back to find Jimin on the floor crying. "Jimin, you need to go to the hospital youdon't ok too well" Jimin didn't even have the strength to fight back. Jin gather the rest of the boys and got them to follow him to the hospital. Jimin was taken in right away since he was pregnant. Jin had called his mother who as extremely worried but wouldn't be able to make it down there. He was only 18 barely even an adult.

His body was to body was to tiny to handle all the overstimulation and being pregnan made it no better. He knew he had to better for himself and the baby. The only thing he did was go to school, come home and sleep. He didn't even eat which wasn't healthy at all. He as Ted to get better but he just didn't know how. Jungkook helped him through every hard time and helped Jungkook, but he had to learn how to handle them on his own ND his only solution was to ignore the problem. Which want ignoring him and his needs.

"He'll be fine Jin. Jimin is strong" Taehyung tried comforting him. "That's the thing guys he's not. You guys haven't seen him everytime I go up there to check on him he looks terrible. Today scared me he was just laying on the floor he wasn't even strong enough to barely talk. He really scared me. You guys never bothered to go up there and check on him. It was always me which led him to hate me the most." Jin said leading everyone to look at themselves ashamed sitting in silent. "Just because we hadn't checked up on him doesn't mean we don't care" Yoongi argued. "No, what that shows it that you never cared in the first place and that Jimin should've done a better job of choosing friends and boyfriend's" Jin spat before walking out for fresh air. Hoseok was about to go and follow him but Yoongi and Taehyung stopped him.

"He's right" Taehyunf realized. "Just give him time to calm down" Namjoon finally spoke up. "Yeah we listened to you last time and it tore us away from Jimin, it ruined our relationship with Jimin, and Jin. I'm done listening to you guys" Taehyung yelled at Namjoon. He had lost his best friend. "Stop walking away Taehyung, this is the time you for you to be there for your friend" Hoseok yelled after him. "Guys stop, now is the time to be here for Jimin and Jin." Namjoon tried to stope Hoseok from walking away but he yanked his arm away. "Jin was right we really are bad friends look at us now, a little speech tearing us apart." Yoongi got up and walked away too leaving Namjoon by himself in the waiting room alone. "Fuck you guys then! We're all cowards anyways" Namjoon left leaving no one there for Jimin except Jungkook who was on his way and Jin, whenever he came back in.

Everything was falling apart, their friendship they had just got back. Jimin moved away when they were young teens and he had finally moved back now there's no promise he's even gonna make it. Jungkook left Jimin causing all of this, which was never intended. Jin could carry all of this by himself and everyone else walked away.