1: Theseus

{hi, quick note before this story starts, there is going to be a lot of angst in this book, please take care when reading- I will put TWs before each chapter if needed. Thank you and enjoy reading!}

{[TW for this chapter:  implied child abuse.] Please stay safe, and if this triggers you, maybe skip this book, thank you and enjoy reading if you stayed!}

"You're lucky that mom is comin' home tomorrow, I woulda just left ya here on the floor." the eldest (by a few minutes) son of the Minecraft household told his youngest brother, he did not care for him. None of them did, just the mother. The only reason he was ever treated 'nicely' was because his mother was around or arriving soon. He hated it here. He was treated like a broken children's toy; thrown around, left on the floor ,and punched. Their reasoning was that his birth caused them all to work more and he was useless to them.

His name was Theseus Minecraft. He was Tubbo's best friend. He spent a lot of time with Tubbo, he didn't like the Minecrafts' house, it never was home. But when he was with Tubbo (and Ranboo) all his worries just faded away, he could finally be himself- a child- and not be told off.

Quackity was always nice too, he always cared for T̶h̶e̶s̶e̶u̶s̶ Tommy. Mama Q was just so kind, definitely better than Phil and the twins. They were scum, very not poggers.

One fateful day in the middle of June, Tommy went to Tubbo's house to hang out. He was wearing a hoodie and jeans, which was surprising because the sun was beaming brightly, one could've gotten sunburn or heatstroke. So, obviously, Mama Q was concerned.

"Child, are you ok?" Quackity asked, their voice holding the same, if not more, concern as every other time they saw the raccoon hybrid.

"I'm fine Mama Q, I just like this outfit." Tommy replied, clearly pogging through the pain.

"Child, it is summer, no? It is too hot for that outfit. What is going on?" Quackity interrogated softly.

"Nothin's goin' on. This is just fashion." the raccoon mumbled, gesturing to the dark red hoodie that was practically falling apart at the seams, and the pair of jeans, tattered and stained, that he wore.

"Tommy, sorry to break it to ya Big Man, but that is not fashion. You have worn that same outfit for the past week or so. Something is clearly up." Tubbo jumped into the conversation.