8: the ace of hearts

{I'm not the best at writing so all these chapters are gonna be short, I apologise. Also I have a set of google slides that has profiles of characters from this same universe 5 years in the future (I made that universe first), and if we go along with the ages on there, Mama Q would be 20, Karl, Sapnap and George are 19. Logic, who's she? never heard of her, she must've been defenestrated (thrown out the window). Anyways, enjoy the chapter!}

A few weeks had passed, everyone was settling in nicely, some new people had arrived and all was seeming to be well. Roman still flirted with Virgil sometimes and he was always shut down. Remy had gotten a part-time job at Starbucks, and Mama Q had employed some teachers and other caretakers to help deal with all the people flowing in.

Most of the employees were already Quackity's friends, the others were friends of friends. Two friends of friends in particular caught his eye, a Nether demon and a brunette with a pocket watch necklace, George had brought them along.

"Hey Quackity! Good to see you again, hope you don't mind that I brought two plus-ones, they are inseparable." The mooshroom hybrid approached the duck hybrid.

"Hello George, good to see you too, I don't mind- the more the better or whatever they say." Mama Q replied.

"This is Sapnap," He gestured to the Nether demon.

"Hey there handsome." Sapnap greeted with a wink.

"And this is Karl," George finished and gestured to the brunette.

"Uh, hey." Karl waved.

"Nice to meet you both, I'm Quackity but you two can call me whatever you want." the duck hybrid quipped.

"Imma just leave you to bond now" George walked off and the three chatted. Quackity would never admit it but it was love at first sight, little did he know that the other two felt the same way about him.