9: arguments and regrets

{[TW: abuse? and yelling from "Well if you miss him so much..." to 'And with that the phantom packed up his things and left.'] , please stay safe and enjoy reading this chapter!}

It was a nice afternoon, all was calm, and things were going well. The birds were chirping, the butterflies were gliding and the flowers were blooming.

"Well if you miss him so much why don't you go join him on the streets, you ungrateful brat!" Phil yelled at Wilbur, who had recently stated that he missed T̶h̶e̶s̶e̶u̶s̶ Tommy.

"What? I just said I missed him, I didn't say that I don't appreciate you, but he's just a child, Phil." Wilbur argued, "He didn't deserve to be treated like that, he's fucking 13, ONLY THIRTEEN , HE DIDN'T DESERVE ANY OF THIS FUCKING SHIT, HE'S JUST A CHILD PHIL."

"Don't you dare raise your voice at me, young man." the crow told his phantom son, "He's the one who made your mother work more by being born into this world, he deserves any bad thing that comes his way."

"NO HE FUCKING DOESN'T. It's not his fault Philza Minecraft." The phantom was enraged, he regretted how he treated the raccoon hybrid.

"WELL THEN IF YOU THINK SO, THEN LEAVE." the crow man shouted.

"FINE. I'LL LEAVE AND I'LL BE A BETTER MAN THAN YOU OR TECHNO COULD EVER DREAM OF BEING. Now I'll go pack my things and leave. Goodbye Philza Minecraft, tell Techno that I won't miss him." And with that the phantom went to pack up his things and left.

Did Wilbur regret leaving? Slightly, but he made sure to leave Mumza a note and he would not miss the angry crow nor the mad piglin, they were both horrible beings. Anyways, good news: Wilbur was out of that broken household (hellhole). Bad news being, he had nowhere to go.

So he kinda just walked around Old L'manburg for a while. Then he saw the flyer for 'Mama Q's Orphanage For The Abandoned' he was slightly sceptical, but he had no other options so, nothing to lose there. It was quite an easy place to find, considering that it was a huge mansion.

When Wilbur walked through the door, it seemed to be rather empty. "Hello?" He called out, "Anyone here?" He was starting to think he'd gone to the wrong place. Then he saw it, the raccoon hybrid.

"Wilba? What're you doing here? Did Phil kick you out or something?" it interrogated.

"Well, kind of? We got into a huge argument because i realised that i was being an arsehole and told him off for how he treated you, eventually he just told me to leave- so i did. I left." The phantom admitted.

"Yeah, you were a bitch. You were arguably just as bad as him. What makes you different?" Tommy asked.

"I agree that I was flat out horrible and I recognise that, but I don't expect you to forgive me just because I've realised my mistakes and I've apologised." Wilbur sighed, "I get that apologising doesn't make my actions ok. So, I'm sorry for being horrible and I promise that I'll try to be a better brother to you, Tommy."

The raccoon hybrid stood there in shock for a few seconds before embracing his brother, "I'm keeping you to that promise, big man. You better not mess up."

"Okay Tommy." Wilbur smiled.

Eventually, Tommy let Wilbur go and Mama Q sorted out a living situation for the phantom, it was peaceful again.

{WOO- WILBY REDEMPTION ARC LET'S GOOO, hope you enjoyed reading this! ^^}